• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sexy Pinups!

Zenia

Hey guys! I am offering up for sale some sexy pinups! I draw makes and females. Clothed, artistically nude or sexually nude! It is all fine by me!

Click the images to see the uncensored versions!

Price is $25USD and I accept PayPal. I have a very large body of commissions, so I prefer payment up front. You can see the first rough sketch (to see the pose) then the second sketch (to see if the details are right). You can make changes at either of those stages, but once it is outlined and colored, you can only ask for a small change if it is needed. If you would rather not pay all up front, then you can give me half up front and half when you see the lineart.

I will always communicate with you if you need something while I am working, as long as it is through email.

If you are interested, please send your details, ref image/sheet if you have it and a pose idea or ref photo... or tell me to wing it, and to make it clean/artistic/adult... and payment. I have a pretty quick turn around time. You won't be waiting for long. My email address is zeniawulfe @ gmail

One character per image.

Last edited:

Project_X

Hmmm...mind if I take one of those? ^^
It would be of my GF's 'sona, Frost! She's the white creature seen in this picture only this is just a generic male of her species. She looks the same only as a girl x3

Zenia

Sure, if you'd like to send the other details... what sort of pose... describe it, provide a ref photo, or tell me to whatever, and should it be clothed/nude/sexual to my email (zeniawulfe@gmail.com) as well as the payment (paypal address is the same), I will get right on it. :)

Zenia

espeonnc.png

Did this one for Project_X!