• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: SFW and NSFW - all is welcome commissions

shelby079

Definitely a good artist. Excellent Work. Very good communication. I recommend her. She was happy to adjust the piece when needed.
I hope to do business with you again. :)

Kokoto

Amazing artist, very quick to reply to any questions or issues. The quality is definitely worth the price and someone I will be recommending to people looking for an artist to commission.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Very pretty! Good luck ^_^

NomVC

Another absolutely fantastic commission! Krikri went well above and beyond what was requested, and did a phenomenal job. Friendly and very easy to work with!

WildCatriona

Wonderful artist to work with! Wanted my first couple pic of my two characters in a cute/Chibi style and krikri did an amazing job! Loved how they kept me updated with sketches the whole way through!

TheLaughingLion1

Just a jovial lion...
The commission turned out great. Krikri was very easy to work with and gave me WIPs through multiple stages of the process. She had no problem making requested changes.

Halia and Rhannah

A wonderful image of Rhannah in some lingerie, but really now hon what praise can I give that is not already self-evident in your art?

Corbosh

Very good artist. Krikri was sure to update me on the commission progress and ask for any tweaks needed. Loved the final product and can’t wait to do business with you again! <3

Zestiii

Musician
Very fantastic artist with a bright future in this industry. Krikri was very flexible when it came to changes and notes regarding the commission, and did so in a relatively timely manner. I'd highly recommend this artist c:

Kokoto

He's worked on 3 commissions for me, all have turned out amazing. I will definitely be coming back for more.

madman-l

Very good artist. Krikri took my vision and made it reality. They kept me up to date constantly with the progress and was open to changes along the way. I would definitely recommend Krikri :)

lBanditTheWolfl

Great communication, good to work with and help create your image. Definetly satisfied and would also definetly order from again in the future! Highly recommend.

crimsonfox227

Likri is great to work with. They kept me informed on every step of the process, always asking for my feedback and input. They carefully made sure to ask clarifying questions to ensure they could deliver me the commission I was hoping for. Extremely satisfied...so much so that I've already commissioned them again! Recommended for sure!

Zira

Zira
I was extremely Satisfied with the work. Was very cooperative and helpful with creating my very first fursona.

CynicalPopcorn

I like art, what can I say?
Great artist, final piece turned out pretty damn good. Very friendly and great to work with, would highly recommend.

Cave

unnamed (2).jpg
Commissioned him for a cardboard cut out of my character. Great artwork and responds very quickly. Doesn't leave you in the dark procrastinating. Will probably most definitely choose this artist again in the future. :)

J

Jev Vlaskin

Awesome artist who responds quickly and works fast, while also having fantastic art! Would definitely recommend. :)

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Good luck! I should keep you in mind for ref sheets some day.

crimsonfox227

Got another commission done and once again was completely happy with the results. Got to see a couple WIPs and was kept informed of the progress throughout.

Kittox

Love their work, Such beautiful art and I had a very lovely piece done by them of my sona <3

Epicotters

Fantastic artist! They had consistent and clear communication, and my ref sheet came out beautifully! I recommend them highly!