• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: SFW and NSFW - all is welcome commissions

Stealtheart

Fuair siad bás ar son saoirse na hÉireann.
Commissioned Krikri again and just like before was amazing! Wips at each stage to get approval on details. Worked fast and the end result was amazing! This will be one of my favorite for a long time for sure.

Attachments

• A7x33jk.jpg
    A7x33jk.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 150

lBanditTheWolfl

Beautiful art! Helped things go smoothly, very satisfied with my commission! Will definitely continue to purchase from in the future!

Kaane

Krikri came out with some incredible work for me; I wanted to give my OC a sci-fi look for a tabletop I'm participating in, and they absolutely delivered. The sketch and finished project came back quickly, and everything I asked for was taken into account. In fact, I think it has to be the best art of my OC i've ever gotten, and I'm grateful I stumbled upon this ad. Commission them already, you'll be thrilled ^^.

ab-9595

I've commissioned Likri 4 times now and I am very satisfied with all the art I've received. Would recommend this artist to anyone looking to get art done.

ab-9595

Commissioned them again recently for 2 seperate pieces, both of which turned out beautifuly! Very professional and a pleasure to work with. I've commissioned them 6 times now, which just goes to show how good their art is! Would definitely commission them again!

ab-9595

Fantastic artist to work with. Makes sure that everything is exactly to your liking. I've commissioned her 10 times now, and I know that I can always trust her to draw amazing stuff for the future!

ab-9595

Been a regular commissioner of Krikri for a while now, and I still strongly reccomend them to anyone who wants some beautiful art done. Their coloring and shading in particular is outstanding! The are always polite to work with, and I will continue to be a frequent commissioner of them.

Dreammaker33

Cute cow that likes computer hardware
This is the first time I have commissioned this artist and they have been amazing to work with, I would recommend anyone who is interested in some fun NSFW quality artwork to commission this amazing artist.

F3L4N

First time i commissioned Krikri.
Very high quality art, and comes up with suggestions to help you to bring that piece to life.
Would highly recommend to get a Commission. :)

Fredshed

I heard you were selling art?
Amazing artist and super easy to work with! 100% recommend working with this one as they did such an incredible job on my commission.
I love your work! Keep it up <33

JunnJ

The Comedian
I first worked with Likri back in 2017 for a big project I was doing at the time. Very professional throughout the entire process and the end result was exactly what I was hoping for!