• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: SFW and NSFW - all is welcome commissions

JunnJ

The Comedian
Was contacted by Likri for a post I made on the forums regarding kobolds, they did a fantastic job!

ab-9595

Fantastic artist. Have commissioned them a lot of times at this point. A lot! Definitely choose them if you need some high quality art

ab-9595

A very long time customer of Likri here, who can't stop giving them my business lol. Asked them for more art and Likri always delivers. Beautiful colors and shading! Would still strongly reccomend them to others who want nice art.

Terranthewolf

Definitely recommend this artist! Easy to work with, and shares WIP's throughout the process. Friendly and quick communication, and would make sure that I was satisfied with the end result. Very happy with the final product, and I hope to do business again with them in the future!

Kay_Zen

Defender of Umbra
Likri worked on the PNG images for my Twitch channel, to help me get started.
Their quality was fantastic, they worked at a quick pace, and the price they gave me was more than fair. I'm super happy with their work, and talking to them as we worked out the details was a pleasure. I can't recommend this artist enough.