• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: SFW and NSFW Drabbles / Ficlets

majorarcana

Hello! I'm offering writing commissions at a rate of £0.01 per word. You choose your budget and I'll try to stick within that word count. If I go under, you pay less, and if I go over, you don't pay an extra penny! The transaction will be through Payhip so you'll receive a PDF copy of the writing as soon as you pay, no waiting for me to see the payment and no worrying about paying before knowing the commission has been completed.

I prefer to do M/M romances, especially with trans male characters, but I'm a versatile writer and am willing to try anything (within reason).

I don't write in first person but I do offer second and third person. I won't write canon characters but I will write character/reader drabbles.

Examples: 01 02 03

I'll try to reply to you as soon as I can on here but you'll be able to contact me faster on my Telegram.

NOTE: You must be over 18 to purchase NSFW content.

Bllst

Your writing is lovely! I don't any well-developed male characters, unfortunately, but it's great to see writers here!