• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Hello! I'm Uriel Urticus, and I'm digital/traditional atrist in equal proportions. So I'm here to offer my skills for realization of your ideas, SFW or NSFW. I would like to have as many interesting characters in my portfolio as possible - all species, shapes and colors! :D
RnHaXfk.jpg

hTzGOrA.jpg

1528990835.urielurticus_ceremonial_portrait_fa.jpg

1527241589.urielurticus_todd_foxwolf_fa.jpg

1525364603.urielurticus_shaman_s_dance_fin_clothes_fa.jpg

1523631995.urielurticus_bl%C3%B3%C3%B0bj%C3%B6rn_fa.jpg

1524810387.urielurticus_shark_comm.jpg

1520534988.urielurticus_misty_forest_2.jpg
I WILL DRAW: Anything, I am ok with NSFW themes. I also can draw and design clothes and accessories, weapons, complex outfit (armor etc.), pets and mounts.
I WON'T DRAW: extreme fetishes, cartoony style.
GENERAL PAYMENT TERMS:
I accept Paypal. Shipping goes extra in case of traditional pieces!

WORKING PROCESS:
I start working on the commissioned piece after full prepayment/half prepayment.
I commonly don't show WIP for simple/colored sketch commissions, but it can be done by request.
For any other commission types you will receive a rough pre-sketch for approval/correction as soon as I have it done. WIP can be shown by request.
Once all the necessary alterations are done and approved, I finish the piece.
Please note: at the stage of rough pre-sketch you will receive corrections as much as necessary (I hope for your politeness). At the stages of lineart and flat color you will receive three free corrections, each following set of corrections will cost $10. Please make sure to take into consideration style range and themes I work in, before making a commission reservation! I will not correct finished piece or piece that’s already in the process of coloring!

WHAT WILL YOU GET AS A RESULT:
- a standard resolution image with my signature that you can publish anywhere.
- a full-size image without signature for you own purpose.

REFUNDS:
Full refunds are available if work has not begun on your commission since payment, I guarantee it. Partial refunds are given based on what stage does the work process get frozen.
- Lineart: 90% refund for simple commissions, 70% for complex or traditional pieces
- Colouring work just started: 70% refund
- The piece is more than half completed: 50% refund

TIME:
I don't work with a strict time limit, since I have a job and a little child. But I'll try to finish the picture within three months, if there is no force majeure. :D

PUBLISHING RULES:
I prefer to publish on FA all commissions rated as SFW. The NSFW commissions will be apploaded on FA in my personal choice, or only apploaded on Patreon. All secret commissions that I can't appload anywhere will cost 50% more.

You can find me (and my other works) here: Userpage of Uriel_Urticus -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
or through PMs: http://forums.furaffinity.net/conversations/add?to=Uriel_Urticus

Last edited:

shelby079

Uriel Urticus helped me to realise my first character. She understood perfectly what I had in mind. Definitely a good artist. Excellent Work. Very good communication. I recommend her.
She was happy to adjust the piece when needed.
I hope to do business with you again. :)

Blóðbjörn

I would like to say that Uriel is amazing. She completed my commission quickly for the quality of the piece. She also was amazing with communication and surprised me with each update she sent. I would definitely recommend her.

Open_Mind

I am extremely happy to recommend Uriel Urticus! I recently received a birthday commission for my son, and it was everything he hoped for and more. It is the first art of his shark 'sona, and he was thrilled. The work was done quickly, and he stayed in touch with my son to make sure it was just right. ♡

Very pleased with the result! Would be happy to work with the artist again.

☆☆☆☆☆

Benjie Foxilia

Supreme Femboy
The first person that I've ever commissioned art from, Uriel has exceeded my expectations many times throughout the entire artistic process! Having no solid idea of what I wanted my first fursona to look like other than a few details, they managed to give my ghost of a character life and will through their art. and they're so poliiittteeeee, taking the time to clear up any of my confusions about the commission process and going so far as to make changes when requested. Highly recommend, I've made sure to start spreading word among other friends of mine and will continue to do so when I have my other furry accounts set up. ☆☆☆☆☆ All the stars!

Spottycatz

Uriel did the most spectacular job taking a brief description of a mental image I had, and turning it into a beautiful masterpiece! She is super easy to work with, her attitude is that of a scholar, she takes constructive criticism like a champ and is willing to make any changes you may request and her prices are more than reasonable. She kept me updated with her progress by sending me screen shots, asking if there were any changes I had in mind. When I did ask for a few changes, some were easy to do while others took a bit more time, she made the changes without a moment of hesitation. Uriel, the art you made for me is simply perfect, I will never forget what you have given me. 10/10 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 gold stars I most certainly will be commissioning her again in the near future. Thank you!!! <3

Hello FA!

This is both a commission opening & a change of work-mode announcement.

For the recent couple of years I've been feeling that my irl job and drawing combined exhaust me both mentally and physically.
Due to this dire lack of resource, I put drawing on hold for some time, in hopes that I'd bounce back and recover — but I just wouldn't.

As more time passed, I understood that commissions — are a huge chunk of my artistic identity and I don't feel whole without the joy I felt with each complete project, accompanied by my clients' words "that's exactly how I imagined it!"

But I felt that general work process is in need for an update, for some fixed format & organization. So I followed the advice of some of my friends & fellow-artists and decided to try working through reservation forms.

With this said, presenting you:
Updated commission info
and Commission reservation form

In anticipation of new and mutually enjoyable experiences,
Uriel