• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SFW Cuddly Commission

Arthraax

Hey I'm looking for an artist that can give a really nice heart warming moment shine here. A sort of soft shaded or any style possibly cell shaded image of the characters.

Characters:

Arth: www.furaffinity.net: Arthraax - Reference Sheet (Anthro Form) by The-Dark-Scaled-Monster

Ko'ra: www.furaffinity.net: Ko'ra Reference Image by The-Dark-Scaled-Monster

Pose and perspective: Image is to capture their full bodies

Similar to this angle, like above as if looking down on them.

stock-photo-high-angle-view-of-a-happy-couple-lying-in-bed-139170398.jpg

But the full bodies of both and the poses more to what I specify below

Emphasis on the lighting for this one. The time of day would be set in an early morning (dawn) or possibly (dusk) where the lighting is pinkish, or possibly an orange hue that spans across my characters. I want the light to enhance the emotion of waking up with someone you love. That glistening shine on a persons body during those times of days.

Idea: I would like to have Arth and Kora cuddling with each other in a caring and loving fashion with her head against Artht's chest and his head nuzzling along side her head (as she's just a little bit smaller.) I want there full bodies but at the bottom I wanted there tails spiraled around one another's and they loom at each other lovingly.

Budget: $125

Hope someone out there can catch the moment I want

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do some of your your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:
little draw 20$:
22588605@400-1486893869.jpg
22912922@400-1489681710.jpg
23338816@400-1493245380.jpg

Big draw 45$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg
22588503@400-1486892506.jpg
22170765@400-1483370236.jpg
the_fool_that_play_with_the_fire_by_queensolaris-db4gllt.jpg

here a complete liste of my commission info:
1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

Aet

Awkward Artist
Examples

I would absolutely love the chance to try and capture such a pure moment like that. If you happen to be interested, price would be around $20-30 depending on complexity of the background, if any. If not, best of luck on your quest for art, it'd definitely a concept well worth capturing ^^

TOMEart

Hi, I'm really interensted on this job
if you think my style would suit your needs, contact me ^^
23447983@400-1494181327.jpg
23445698@400-1494164836.jpg
23434440@400-1494058909.jpg
23415222@400-1493893171.jpg
23435467@400-1494075384.jpg
23404999@400-1493802959.jpg
23365070@400-1493482751.jpg

Also for the first 3 who will commission me a job I will make a discount
Let me know if you are interested ^^

I

iridescentgreen

fictionfactoryart.weebly.com: Fiction Factory

Prices and examples available there ^^

silveredgreen on DeviantArt

More examples ^^

I could draw it as an illustration, which comes with a detailed background, or as a conbadge style fullbody piece with an extra character (no background). Both options would be $70 and would be more flat shaded than anything else, but i can shade using a painted style instead for an extra $15 for conbadge style, or $30 for an illustration.

Example of painting style (the armor only, the rest of the pic is a free to use base for a site called Furvilla)

FakeAnarchist

Hey there, I'm interested in taking up your commission if you're still looking, I've worked on a number of pictures that may be close to what you're looking for here.
upload_2017-5-8_10-3-29.jpeg
upload_2017-5-8_10-3-54.jpeg
upload_2017-5-8_10-5-10.jpeg

upload_2017-5-8_10-5-55.jpeg
upload_2017-5-8_10-7-16.jpeg

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery

and see my pricing here:
upload_2017-5-8_10-7-48.jpeg

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-8_10-5-45.jpeg
    upload_2017-5-8_10-5-45.jpeg
    416 KB · Views: 40

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello!
Id be interested in working with you on this project if you're still looking for somebody.
For a fully colored piece with a simple BG it'd be 85$ in total, since the characters are a bit complex however I'd have to charge a small extra fee just 5$+.

Feel free to PM me here or send a note to my FA if you're interested :>

Here are some samples of my work: (you can check out my page here as well)

aaaaaa_by_chibichum-daxdv9h.png
cwktkjsusaatzxv_by_chibichum-daxdvs6.jpg
1477013324.dipindu_waistcom.png
cwktkepvuaafah___1__by_chibichum-daxdvs7.jpg
aaaa_by_chibichum-dah8bay.png
peace_by_chibichum-daxct4z.png
quartetodetres_by_chibichum-daxcr3j.png
top_o_the_mornin_by_chibichum-daxcrew.png

1488505013.dipindu_biglincoln.png

Thank you for your time!

blynxee

Hi! I'd be willing to draw your characters if you would like. My prices and ToS are in this thread here and my FA with more examples of my art is here

Here are some examples of my art for you to glance over!

lesbeons_by_blynxee-db7q4c8.png

blynx_reference__caline__by_blynxee-db5glk0.png

unipuppy___commission_by_blynxee-db5gl32.png

clover___commission_by_blynxee-daumkez.png

edwiener

Hi! These characters are really sweet and I'd love a chance to draw them. I really enjoy working with fun lighting and colors as well.
My info is here: Commission Info for edwiener -- Fur Affinity [dot] net (I'm open to doing a more airbrushed or painterly look if that's what you're interested in)
What you're looking for would cost $100, plus a little more if you'd like a detailed background.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

syrupcomfiture

Hi, i'd love to do this for you!
I can do a variety of styles, and can give you an interesting color palette as well. My sites : FA, Tumblr
1493686938.syrupcomfiture_womfinish.png
1494368929.syrupcomfiture_bast.png

My specialty is detailed & delicate linework & paints like the tiger above and the examples below :)
tumblr_okxkl77Fhr1unyfbho2_1280.png

tumblr_oppiq1cVJq1unyfbho1_1280.png

tumblr_oppjjbeBYd1unyfbho1_1280.png

My prices are on my FA, but i'm willing to haggle / pay what you think is fair. Thanks for looking!

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there friend! I currently have commissions open, if you'd like to take a look! I'll pop my examples and a link to my prices below owo/

ohio_1_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db18qtd.png
ignisxsicarius_hxh_ss_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-daseh38.png
panel_2_by_sleepypyrotechnics-daif2ou.png

Here's a link to my big folder of completed art if you'd like more examples!
A big, detailed piece like the one you're looking for would be about $70 from me. If you're interested, please let me know :>

fluffgator

Hello! I absolutely adore working on emotional, couple pieces like the one you have described; I'm also very skilled with different lighting conditions~
I'm a professional freelance digital artist with over 10 years experience working one-on-one with others to bring their concepts to life.
While I do offer a large variety of different commission types, I feel that my full render commissions would best fit what you're looking for.

The quote for a Polished piece with 2 interacting characters would come to $136, which includes high-resolution, full color and shading, detailed lighting, and a painterly background/scene.
You can find my commission application here!

I also have a dedicated website that I use to organize all of my Commission information, such as my Terms of Service, FAQ, what I'm currently offering, and more.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me with a note on FA (same username), through PM here on the forum, or directly via e-mail.

Below are some breakdowns of my Simple and Polished commission types, as well as links to direct examples in the spoiler beneath each:

tumblr_omwn6v1frZ1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwnbrg4Ld1svp9wko1_1280.png

Thank-you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Arthraax

Thank you for everyone's reply.

But I have chosen an artist.

But please don't feel left out I have seen many wonderful art from you all! And definitely commissioning some of you guys next time around ^_^

I am currently open for Celshaded Icons, Quick Character Sketches, Monochrome Sketches, Celshaded Characters, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

There is also some Discounts/Offers in effect for Monochrome Sketches, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

Be sure to check out the prices here!: myfantasiworld.weebly.com: Commissions

Also look at all my work to see more of my style!: MyFantasiWorld on DeviantArt

Deadline To Submit Forms Is June 5, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time

Due to the trip I'm taking this week, I will not be able to work on any commissions or respond to any forms until after I get back. So go ahead and leave your forms and take the time to send any information you need for your commission.

Thank you and I hope to see what you send me!

Last edited: