• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SFW Dragon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all,
I'm looking do some sfw dragon RP. I have a world idea in mind that I'd really like to try. Dragons in this context are spiritual guardians of the human world, particularly of children. It kind of fits in to the Rise of the Guardians type role. Anyway I think it'd be kind of fun. Reply or pm me if interested. Note that the rp would be done through PMs on here.

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
I'm interested. It sounds like it'd have a cool plot.

Should I PM you for more details?

Malachi The Wolfo

who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes
i walk into town, looking for anything unusual "heh, lets see what's going on today" i walk around for a little while

i decide to go sit on a bench, playing with a butterfly knife
Hawkbit found that the morning was warm and sunny, though down below he could not tell. His home atop a redwood seemed to be above the weather at times, and he was never certain. He flew down, his wings creaking with tiredness. It was after all still early. He saw not far on a bench a young wolf, who stood upon two legs. Though, that wasn't uncommon among his kind. He had the same ability, but rarely chose to use it. He approached the wolf, who fidgeted with a small knife, "A fine morning, no?"

Malachi The Wolfo

who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes
Hawkbit found that the morning was warm and sunny, though down below he could not tell. His home atop a redwood seemed to be above the weather at times, and he was never certain. He flew down, his wings creaking with tiredness. It was after all still early. He saw not far on a bench a young wolf, who stood upon two legs. Though, that wasn't uncommon among his kind. He had the same ability, but rarely chose to use it. He approached the wolf, who fidgeted with a small knife, "A fine morning, no?"
i look at you... "no crime... looking for at est someone breaking the law... and it's nice yes"

Status
Not open for further replies.