• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($15+) (SFW) Grab-bag MSPaint Character Designs

mm-d

God's Worst Nightmare
howdy my previous thread... disappeared? and i have no clue how that happened. for the love of god please help me
design mspaint jan2021.png

do you need a quick character design? are you endeared by mspaint artists? do you not fear the greater elements beyond our comprehension? give me a vague description and i will Absolutely Snap just for you <3
  1. $15 USD for Simple Design (solid colors / basic gradients & simple patterns; few repeating motifs; faster turn around time)
  2. $30 USD for Complex Design (complex patterns and use of color; intricate details; various layers/segments; etc)
  3. Will be designed and drawn on MSPaint.
  4. Turn around time of 1-3 hours after confirmation (i.e. the moment i tell you i've received your payment and am ready to start).
  5. You will get little say in the design process: you may demand colors, character type*, and a specific theme, but aside from that I will take things as suggestions for the design. Part of the price you pay is for this reason--that and the speed.
    1. *Character types include feral/animal, anthro/furry, gijinka, mecha, human, et cetera. I will be able to draw everything and anything in-between. If you are unsure, the answer is "yes" but you may ask anyways. :)
  6. The character you get is now yours to toy with and develop as you see fit. Please credit me on furaffinity (~mm-d) or deviantART (mm-d) whenever posting the original design or direct iterations, but aside from that, just go ham. It's your city now.
  7. With that said, I reserve the right to refuse a commission to anyone.
  8. Payment will be made upfront and through Paypal. Feel free to discuss other methods of payment with me, as long as I get the cash moneys.
As a bonus, the characters shown in the top example are also for sale!
The left is $30, the right is $15. This is a first come, first serve basis.​

in the future i will offer more robust services than this (e.g. actual, better design commissions that y'all have more control over) but ngl fellas i need a quick multiple bucks and for some reason my brain stops me from advertising bigger commissions immediately

Thank you for your time! Music make you lose control

mm-d

God's Worst Nightmare
some further examples of character designs i've done, though they're not on mspaint:
ref fuyumi 1 smaller.jpg

ref freiya tran.png

guessadopts 1.png
ref lucidite lotada 1.png

green ref 1.png

snow ref 1.png

epicsauce

mm-d

God's Worst Nightmare
ah, maybe i should provide more mspaint stuff too. Behold, in the Attached Files,

Attachments

• ulysses ref 1.png
    ulysses ref 1.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 7
  • ulysses ref 2.png
    ulysses ref 2.png
    61 KB · Views: 6
  • the furry designing time get it because clocks.png
    the furry designing time get it because clocks.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 6
  • tits.png
    tits.png