• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: (SFW!!!!) Let me draw your thicc/chunky sona's!

Just out of curiosity, what is your age range? Just curious to see what the norm age is on here.

• Total voters
I no have any T h i c c characters or any C h u n k y characters either, but came to wish you a happy birthday. o//

I might change my mind about having a thicc character, but right now I don't, but do wish ya the best, and nice catbee, make me honey. :3
Ok *makes honey*
AND THANKSSSSS :D

hi! would you like to trade? I feel bad letting you draw for me for free
I'll take a trade but only if you want to! I'm doing this to get practice on different body types in haha

Hey guys sorry it's taking so long, I have a lot on my plate at the moment. I'll probably start them again tomorrow.

Lucha

ps
here's my OC
she's supposed to be pretty chubby in the thighs, but I can't quiet grasp it..
and the second one is full on thicc but also muscly and has a powerful royal vibe to her
you can choose whoever you'd like!
furry_commission_example_eeeheeh_by_luchacl_dclnfid-pre.png
JPYcfJ76JDI.jpg

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

Nanominyo

Hmmm
I haven’t had made an anthro ref for Werrick, but I know he is overweight (and yet also strong, he just eats a lot more than he should)
www.furaffinity.net: Feral Reference: Werrick Fang [OC] by Maybe2morrow
But I have a single and old busy shot of him - and despite his feral form not showing it does he indeed have a beard in anthro form VnV’
www.furaffinity.net: One year ago by Maybe2morrow
There is really only one change to his anthro face from this drawing and that’s the marking of the scar (check feral form)
He tends to wear finer clothing (since he is a bodyguard for a mafia boss ewe’)
Eh idk if this was too much info and a ref would have been better. I’m still working on it ya see...

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

Trevorbluesquirrel

So um
Bulge or no bulge? Haha sorry I have to ask

So this is another profile of yours?

I assume you mean hard and with an outline, so.........

I don't think being shy would have that.

But, with briefs being tight on a male, naturally, you will get a bit of bulge just from parts hanging....

So, if you're alright with it, I'd be fine with a bit of regular everyday bulge!

K

Kiaara

So this is another profile of yours?

I assume you mean hard and with an outline, so.........

I don't think being shy would have that.

But, with briefs being tight on a male, naturally, you will get a bit of bulge just from parts hanging....

So, if you're alright with it, I'd be fine with a bit of regular everyday bulge!
Yes, Kiaara is my main and Keo is my backup

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
When you look at the poll and know you are on of the older ones and wonder who the other two are.

@Keefur, is that you space dad?