• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($75+) (SFW) Looking for an artist who'll draw my OC as a DJ/Music Producer

Fredshed

I heard you were selling art?
Hey heyyy!

So I am looking to have my character drawn like this 1st to have as some art because who doesn't love more art and 2nd to use as a profile picture~
My budget is up to 75$ but I am willing to stretch to maybe 90$ at most~

I am looking for something colorful, upbeat, anime and bonus points if you can add in super duper cool sunglasses too! You can find my sheep girl OC attached to this post!

Just reply to this thread or hit me with a DM if you're interested with a few examples of your work and hopefully I'll get to work with you soon :D

Thanks so much!

Here's a big pic
Taffy gasp.PNG

Attachments

• taffy hi.jpg
    taffy hi.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 56

WhiteGuardian

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Morrrissey

Hi! I'm interested
Here's my gallery:
Price:

WulfTeeth

Hey, I’m interested in working with you. Here’s some links to both my SFW and NSFW galleries, since I have a few different styles to choose from:

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time and consideration.

solaris91

1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

commission sheet 1.jpg

1613577751.solaris91_commissione_ritratti.jpg

Hello! I'm interested in your request! Here my prices and my FA gallery. Don't be afraid to ask for more information.

Userpage of Solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
HI! My name is Solaris91 and i'm an Italian cartoon artist! I realize everykind of art, from illustration to comic, mostly

Kordyne

I'm open for commissions if you'd like to have a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/

Here are some examples of my work: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40960261/

leloli

Hi! I think I can help~
♡ Here are some examples of my art:
1620304983.leloli_ych%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80.jpg
1618039861.leloli_mergergr.jpg
1619347197.leloli_675675756.jpg

And I will be able to make super duper cool sunglasses!! You can look at this adopt I made, she has amazing glasses >w<
1618838184.leloli_adopt_6_by_leloli45.jpg
♡ My FA, where you can see more of my art:
♡ My ToS with price list and contacts:

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1620155438.sushy_icon500_3.png

1619978028.sushy_rabbitsinspace2021.jpg

1619786466.sushy_icon500_2.png

1619007363.sushy_mushroom_creature.jpg

1617384556.sushy_mareepgirl2021.jpg

My prices are here:

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Dubbie

This sounds interesting and I be happy to work on this.
My price sheet is here:

A few examples of my artwork:

If you're interested send me an email at: dubbsartstudio@gmail.com with the subject line COMMISSION

Best of luck in your search!

Saokymo

Art Cookie
This looks like a fun composition to play with!

My FA Gallery is here with art samples and basic commission prices. I generally charge a flat fee per illustration with everything included (background, character details, etc.), cos trying to bust things down into a million specific subtypes makes my head hurt. I can offer a full-color illustration for $90, or a flat/limited color illustration for $65.

(Limited color: pick up to 5 colors and I only use those for the illustration; can be drawn as flat color or shaded through the abuse of layer blending modes. Can also be worked up as a standard flat-color illustration with no palette restrictions.)

Please feel free to send a DM if you have any questions, or add me on Discord as Saokymo #1598 if you prefer to chat there. Thank you for the opportunity, and have a great day!

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, if you like my art, you can note me on FA, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
good day - if still relevant)
even more on FA

wolfy2-1size.png
ness1var.png
112darkssize.png

SUNDERfinish222.png
maska.png