• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Update 11/23/19 - New Frequent Customer Discount
(Information listed in the Pricing Section)
- - -
Hello! Thank you for looking at my thread, and I hope that I can work for you in the near future!

I'm currently opening my Commissions to help catch up some some medical bills that snuck up on me, so any help is appreciated!

I can do:
Humanoid / Human / Feral / Anthro
SFW/NSFW
Message me if you have any questions!

Here's my current Commission Sheet:

2019_commissions_sheet__open__by_lady_penumbra-ddeplc4.png

In case the sheet his hard to read:

Sketch - $10
(Can have: Gray BG or No BG)
Lineart - $15 (Can have: Gray BG or No BG)
Flat Color - $25 (Can have: Gray BG, Simple BG, or Complex BG)
Shading - $35 (Can have: Gray BG, Simple BG, or Complex BG)
Complex - $50 (Comes with: Complex BG, Shading + Foreground (optional) )

Extras Pricing:
Gray or No BG - FREE
Simple BG - +$5
Complex BG - $20
Extra Characters - +$20/Character

Frequent Customer Discount
To show appreciation for those who buy from me frequently, I am now offering a discount!
This discount is 15% off the total of your order. And it CAN be combined with any ongoing sales unless stated otherwise!

To be eligible you must:

- Have bought at least 4 Pieces from me OR are ordering 4 pieces from me.
- Ask about the discount when ordering, if you have met the 4 piece requirement.

- - - -

Some quick Rules and TOS
- After I confirm your order, you have to send 50% of the payment BEFORE I start.

- After you approve of a sketch that I send you, you must send the remaining 50% of the payment.

- I WILL do tweaks / edits for you, if something isn't quite right once the art is finished.

- You may post my art on other websites but you MUST credit me. I have accounts here, Toyhouse, Furaffinity, Tumblr, Instagram, and Twitter. My handles are below.

- You may not use my art to create bases/adopts. You will be black listed if I find out you're doing this!

- Do not harass other customers.

- Do not harass me about your art. I can usually have it done within the day but depending on the level of complexity and other orders ahead of yours, can take up to 3 days. After 3 days, please feel free to message me.

- You understand that once you send your payment, that unless I cannot complete your order, I do not have to refund your money.

- You understand that if you break one of my rules that I have the right to block you and black list you from future commissions.

- You understand that if you harass me or other customers I have the right to report you, which may end up getting you banned.

- You understand that you can message me for minor changes after the art is finished, but I will not completely redo the art for you once it's finished.

- - - -

Feel free to message me, or post. I'm also on dA (lady-penumbra), Toyhouse (lady-penumbra), Tumblr (lady-penumbra), Instagram (lady.p.doodles) and Twitter (@lady_pennumbra), so feel free to message me on any of those as well!

Thank you so much <3

Last edited: