• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($75+) SFW & NSFW art for a pre-existing character[CLOSED]

Ashlynn_TG

So, I was surfing the internet, and I found some furry NSFW stuff, as one eventually does. Came across an image that I absolutely fell in love with. The quality was good, the character themselves had personality, and all in all, the piece was phenomenal...

-BUT-
There was no link to the artist. No watermark. Lots of reverse image googling and other such search engines later: Nothing. Doesn't exist. So, since I can't throw money at the extremely well deserving artist like I wanted for more pictures of this character.. I went with plan b (No offense meant, I promise!!).

I'm looking for 3 pieces of the character. Simple backgrounds. One SFW bust, one SFW full body, one NSFW full body. I don't need an exact art match (as that's way too restrictive) but would like to preserve the integrity of the original piece.
(alternatively, if you happen to know the OG artist for the piece, that would be super amazing too q.q).
The sample in question is NSFW, so I can provide it upon request, but shan't post it here because.. uh. You know. Guidelines and all. Don't wanna break the rules! I pay 50% upfront for the sketch up, and if I like it, the other 50% after the color work is done. I'm willing to pay up to $350 max for all the pieces together. Thank you for taking the time to read through this mess!
^~^

Morrrissey

Hi! I'm interested in full body commissions
Here's my gallery:
Price:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Kordyne

I'm open for commissions if you'd like to have a look, but I hope you're ok with the fact that I only do SFW: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/

Here are some examples of my work:
Luci-Lightbringer.jpg
Donatello.jpg
Maggie-and-Talon.jpg
Cor-and-Ty.jpg
CoCo-and-Amp.jpg
Duke-and-Johnny.jpg

NinaGrey

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. I create both SFW and NSFW artwork. Here are some examples of my work:

My prices are here:

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

poqqi

I’d love to do something like this for you if you’re interested! Message me if you are < 3

examples below ^.^

EA7B2C77-FAA8-4686-9B83-B828D971821A.png
C3288E90-FA93-45F3-9596-D5B2F7DCC0D9.jpeg
C94BC922-82BD-4497-9F45-B509E512A7A2.jpeg

beachfuzz

Hey, I'm interested! Here is a link to my commission info as well as my full gallery. Feel free to get in touch!