• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: SFW & NSFW Commissions [$150-$300]

sshado

Artemis the Satanist

Hello, my name is Artemis and I'm looking
to commission a bunch of artwork.
You can get in touch with me easily through:
Discord: sshado#0001
Telegram: @pixeloxin

Slots
:

(July 6, 2020): I have a couple more slots open. I'm reaching out to some of the artists who replied to me now.

Please DM me if you would like to do a NSFW pawjob commission or two! I will pay you well.
Still looking for a reference sheet as well. Let me know as a reply to this thread or DM.

Artists FAQ:

> Can I share this or post it as my own work wherever I want?
Yes, as long as you're fine with me sharing it wherever I want as well. You deserve to show off your work to whoever you want even if it's a private commission for me.

> Are your prices negotiable?
Always. And if you like my rates but don't like my suggested commissions then let me know anyway because chances are I have commissions I want that aren't listed on this thread.

> How much artistic freedom do I have?
The majority of it. I want you to feel free to interpret and improve upon things without having to verify every little detail with me. I'm happy to explain what I want and what details are important to me and you can fill in the rest as you see fit.

> How many times do you usually ask for adjustments to be made to a piece?
0-1 times. It's rare for me to make this request in the first place.

> What if something happens to me and I can't finish the piece or it is delayed?
Delays-
I understand that life is hard. Delays are inevitable sometimes. We're all struggling and in a pandemic right now. I typically check in once every 2-4 weeks to see how things are going but I will never stress you out about it. As long as we both stay in contact then I don't honestly mind. That being said, if the delays are going to take longer than twice the length of the original commission then we may need to work something out.

Cancellation-

If you can't finish the piece or need to drop it then we can negotiate maybe sending me sketches or whatever you have in exchange for some of the money back. Otherwise I would request a full refund.

> Are you looking for long-term commissions?
Yes, if you are looking for someone to fill a lot of commission slots then I would love to establish a longer term relationship for paying you.

Artemis References:

The main character I would like drawn is my sona pictured above. These are most of the references I have:
[Title image] (SFW)
[Alternative Outfit Example] (SFW)
[High Detail Example] DM me
[Casual Looks] (SFW)
[Lingerie] DM me
[From Behind] DM me

Wanted Commissions:

Reference Sheet - (MIXED) ~$215-$350 [ Still Available ]
* Character: Artemis, see above.
* Background: None.
* Pose: I would like to get front, back, side, sitting, and with one or two simply pre-designed outfits as well as a nude angle on her genitals. Willing to pay more if you can do both male and female versions separate.
* Details: Willing to pay extra if you help me improve the color palette before we start.
* Time: Willing to pay extra to have it done sooner. Prefer under 2 months.

Suggested Poses / YCH:
If you have something you're particularly interested in drawing for me then let me know! I am likely to pay more if you come up with something I'm interested in, for saving me the effort.

Questions:

You can ask me here or check my contact information at the top of the post.

Applying:

I'm new here, so I dunno. If you could link me to examples of your work, tell me which commission you're interested in, and let me know what your price range is then we can go from there. Please include how long you guess it would take if you can estimate in advance.

Last edited:

Nike_M_Aguaraguazu

Fantasy Artist

sshado

Artemis the Satanist
I would be interested in working for you. I'm interested in the SFW piece, to be precise.

Thanks for getting in touch with me! I'll DM you in the morning with some ideas I have that I think you will like. Nice FA page!

bodocumentaries

Heya! My commissions are open right now both sfw and nsfw :>

Here are examples of my work

and Here are my prices and ways to contact me

sshado

Artemis the Satanist
Heya! My commissions are open right now both sfw and nsfw :>

Awwwha, that Fennec fox trans pride commission you did is adorable! DM me with payment details for a color (shaded?) chibi drawing of two characters SFW. I'll get back to you in the morning.

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested in the "Fully Shaded Solo - (SFW) ~$100", here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, note me if you like what you see, looking forward to be working with you. : )

sshado

Artemis the Satanist
Hello! I am interested in the "Fully Shaded Solo - (SFW) ~$100", here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, note me if you like what you see, looking forward to be working with you. : )

Thanks for getting in touch! Your line work is superb by the way. I'll look through and let you know if we can set something up.

sshado

Artemis the Satanist
Hi.
I'd like to help you!

Let me know if u have any questions ^^

W o a h, just one question. How did you get so good?
I'll definitely be in touch. Thanks for reaching out. :3

solaris91

Hi! i'm interested to do your request! here some example of my art and price.

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

Some example of my art:

akitagirl

My commissions are open right now! I think that my style could maybe be suitable for your characters designs ~ as someone that is used with creating ocs and character design oriented, I will be honest, I am interested in doing the character sheet. But I will do anything you actually prefer, of course! I have not only experience with humans but animals as well, from anime to cartoon. Here are my prices and art:

If you are interested in anything, send me a message and I will lend my contact! ^^

Hynvale

Independent Rawr Artist
Hi there, let me offering my commission to you, I hope you're interest ^^

I'm currently opening half-body and full-body commission in range $40 - $120, So here's my example

HALF-BODY
Half-Body | Simple - $40 - $50| Complex - $65-$80

Simple Background Only - Plain/Color/Gradient - Turnaround estimated 4-7 days
Complex Background - Textured/Element Graphic/Full Environment - Turnaround estimated 8-12 days

FULL-BODY
Full-Body | Simple - Price $65-$75 | Complex - $95-$120

Simple Background - Plain/Color/Gradient - Turnaround estimated 6-10 days
Complex Background - Textured/Element Graphic/Full Environment - Turnaround estimated 12-24 days

More examples can be found on my Instagram and Deviantart
|
instagram.com/hynvaleism | deviantart.com/hynvale

If you are interested in commissioning me, you can contact to me via:
-Furaffinity +Note
-Deviantart +Note
-Furaffinity Forum Private Message
-Instagram Direct Message
-My email address ramaprabawaaji@yahoo.co.id
I'm sorry but I don't have instant messenger such as telegram and discord

Thank you, I'm looking forward to working with you ^^

Last edited:

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested in creating the reference sheet, the fully shaded duo, the forum signature and I also have a proposition for a commission.
Would you like a pixel icon? Such as this one:

I can make you a non-animated pixel icon for $17 USD, or an animated one for $23 USD.
The non-animated icon can be completed in 3 days (unless there are many adjustments). The animated icon can take 1-2 weeks depending on the complexity. I always send multiple work in progress pictures so that you will be informed of the progress.

Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view and $16 USD per detail shot. Digitally painted reference sheets are $37 USD per full-body view and $27 USD per detail shot. I can do both female and male versions.

NSFW examples:

www.furaffinity.net: [commission] December Dragons by sushy (NSFW)

www.furaffinity.net: [commission] July Dragons by sushy (NSFW)

I can complete the NSFW artwork in 2-4 weeks.

For the forum signature I can make a small illustration with text.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me. I also have Discord: sushy#9638

Last edited:

cosmo-cat

AKA cosmonautiks
Hello! I am interested in doing the full body of Artemis, the reference sheet, and the forum signature.
  • For the fully shaded full body solo piece, I can do it for $65 ($50 for full body full color + $15 for background). A NSFW version can be done for an additional $20.
  • I do reference sheets for a $60 base price- this includes two flat color full bodies, with additional full bodies for +$15. For what you're wanting it would be $135 ($60 base reference sheet + 4 full body angles (x$15) + nude angle ($10)). I'm unsure if you're saying you want another reference sheet of a male version or not? If you are wanting this with the same qualifications as the first reference sheet, I wouldn't mind doing it for a discounted rate of $100.
  • The forum signature sounds fun and interesting! I think it would be cute do a headshot of a character or a chibi to include in it.
I currently have no one in my queue so I can do your commission(s) immediately, and it'll easily only take me a few days to do one. I've put examples below of my work and additional examples can be found here. If you're interested in my work please send me a private message. Thank you and have a good day!

F.lee_art

Flee the bat
If you're still looking, I'd like to drop my portfolio here :) f.lee_art on Instagram is all my work, and I can drop some furry examples here! My discord is F.lee_art#5792 I draw both sfw and nsfw art, I can provide examples of those over dm
B8945885-CEAD-454B-9E17-5D2DAE6492B7.jpeg
98126D8C-3721-4810-B87C-083C3F37E2D4.jpeg
IMG_20200622_001538.jpg

NeoCanis

Thanks for getting in touch! Your line work is superb by the way. I'll look through and let you know if we can set something up.
You are welcome! I am glad you like my line work, I really appreciate it, and thank you for take me into consideration! : )