• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: (SFW/NSFW) commissions (budget up to 100$ CAD)

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
i dont know exactly what i want yet but ill throw our what i could have as an idea...
watersports/filth, hpyno, transformation?, bondage
but other than that on the sfw side might be like a fighting between 2 characters or just chilling with the other.... mostly species wise it would be dragon, croco, turtle (well pokemon cuz its a wartortle)

Owleri

Digital Artist
Hello!
I have commission slots open, all info is located in my Commission Pricing + Queue Trello. I primarily work within SFW themes but have the NSFW I am willing to do listed in my terms :)
The pricing for my commissions range from 12-85 USD (15-112 CAD), so most options would fit well within your budget.

Additionally, I am comfortable drawing dragons, turtles, and other reptilian creatures and would be glad to grab some specific examples of such art if you would like to see them.

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

ee3719a4e3.png

dd4gvda-9fffa09d-b6ba-4097-bfcb-ea52f8763365.jpg

commboy_by_jessichan15_dd4gven-pre.jpg

macburger_by_jessichan15_dd4gvd3-pre.jpg

Just-A-Jack

Surprised to meet you again and by the same Pokemon theme :D Since last time i got alot of practice in sketching, coloring, shading... in drawing in General. I'll sent you fresh scratches and alternative versions in PM as example. Also, check out my gallery Userpage of Just-A-Jack -- Fur Affinity [dot] net so i'll give you a permanent discount to all my services. Now i draw not only ero and innocent pin-up's ;) If you interested - check out your inbox~

Last edited:

ShortConcepts

fuzzypen

The Most Dorky
Hey!~ Since you're uncertain of what you want just yet, it might be a great idea for us to do an idea session. It's $15 for 30 minutes of idea bouncing and 4 sketches that are yours, no strings attached. If you end up going with another artist, the ideas are all yours to take to them. But if you go with me, you're already $15 invested into your piece!

I do a variety of styles, but here's just a few. On my FA there's some SFW and NSFW examples for your perusal: Artwork Gallery for fuzzypen -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

1575876940.fuzzypen_speck.jpg

Last edited:

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg