• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SFW Reference sheet for OC, $20-$50

FreeTraderBeowulf

Wayward Sun
Name: Vanko Beowulf
Sex: Male
Species: Pallas Cat
Height: 6'
Weight: Mostly fluff

Appearance:
- Hair and fur: Thick, light grey fur
- Markings: Dark grey markings on face and rings on tail
- Eye color: Green
- Other features: Has a data cartridge slot in the back of his neck

Outfit: He wears a blue flight suit with numerous pockets and heavy boots. Over his heart (on his left) is his Captain patch, and on his shoulders are patches for his ship, the Wayward Sun. He has a belt with various high-tech tools strapped to it, and a pump-action shotgun slung across his shoulder.

I would like a reference sheet, with front and back views, and a headshot. I have an Imgur album with some references/inspiration. As I said, budget is between $20 and $50, and I can pay through whatever means you consider appropriate.

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, for 50$ I can make a ref sheet with: Front, Back and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has) Here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested :D

5e485dcee0.jpeg

0956712d32.jpeg

poe__commission__by_jessichan15-dby6og6.png

tsumugi_by_jessichan15-dbx8hsk.png

vaarsuul_aieoyold_maaf__commission__by_jessichan15-dc4j4bf.png

furry_cute_couple__commission__by_jessichan15-dcbdd39.png

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

Escheat

Hello FreeTRaderBeowulf~! I just opened limited 35 USD Doodle page commissions, and I can customise that to create one whole reference sheet, back and front of your character (Coloured, Shaded) and a sketch doodle page as well (Coloured ) which would include headshots, full body or waist up sketches.

You can see examples of my fursona artworks on: furaffinity.net/user/leviathxn

If you want more recent examples, or interested to take a slot, feel free to message me through here, or Discord (cheat#3952) and email (tiny.ghostt@gmail.com)

I hope you have a fantastic day Freetradebeowulf (^^)b

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view and $16 USD per detail shot.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

I can do a super detailed ref sheet like this for $60
1534277177.colonel-bear_pj_-_ref.jpg

A slightly less detailed ref like this for £45

1513545237.colonel-bear_felix_refrences.jpg

Or a basic sheet like this for $35

1527762098.colonel-bear_a51156e5-35c5-4a46-b7d8-2910a17a65d2.jpeg

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hello! I'm specialized in ref sheets and I'd love to work with you. I offer digitally flatcoloured and SFW refs for 40$ with price including three fullbody views (generally front, side and back), up to 5 closeups for details OR expression headshots, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette.
Here's my gallery of completed refsheet commissions: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
And my FA gallery: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch/coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, you can either contact me via forum PM, FA note or email at alkalinesparks [AT] hotmail [DOT] it!