• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SFW roleplay

Kylan Velpa

Cyan Gentle-fox
Banned
So I don't want to get tangled up in NSFW stuff because I'm only 15, nearly 16. I also don't have any other kind of online stuff as such.

So is there anyone who would be prepared to partake in SFW RP in FAF?
I could create a discord if it would be easier, but you would have to take me through it so I know what to do.

The more the merrier!

Oh yeah and just because I'm 15 doesn't mean I can't handle stuff. I could probably manage whatever you threw at me, but I just want to stay away from, like, sexual NSFW stuff for now.

Oh, you're all so nice I know you wouldn't do that to a 15-year old anyway.

CommonBard

I'd like to give it a try. But I've never done furry SFW RP. for that matter I've never done furry RP. For that matter I've never done RP. Ugh I was a sheltered child.

But RP is something I've wanted to try, at least for the sake of learning RP. So let me know if you willing to have an RP noob in the group.

ConorHyena

From out of the rain.
So I don't want to get tangled up in NSFW stuff because I'm only 15, nearly 16. I also don't have any other kind of online stuff as such.

So is there anyone who would be prepared to partake in SFW RP in FAF?
I could create a discord if it would be easier, but you would have to take me through it so I know what to do.

The more the merrier!

Oh yeah and just because I'm 15 doesn't mean I can't handle stuff. I could probably manage whatever you threw at me, but I just want to stay away from, like, sexual NSFW stuff for now.

Oh, you're all so nice I know you wouldn't do that to a 15-year old anyway.

I can do SFW RP with you, I love actual story-driven RP stuff. Discord or FAF would be fine for me.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf, Best Monarch!
*Swoops in and plants furry butt on couch.* Hi! I could be persuaded..

Kylan Velpa

Cyan Gentle-fox
Banned
*Hypnosis*
You are feeling verrry persuaded.....
You will receive a PM conversation link very soon and you will begin to roleplay with us.....
You will have lots of fun.........
*Snaps fingers or something*

Have you been persuaded now?

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf, Best Monarch!
I am Borg..