• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SFW RP, anyone?

Nate/Satsuki

Your friendly neighbourhood disaster
It could be centered around anything. This is mostly just a discussion and a way to see if anyone is interested.

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
Depends on the plot and writing style (I’m strictly lit RP and heavily plot-oriented), but why not?

Nate/Satsuki

Depends on the plot and writing style (I’m strictly lit RP and heavily plot-oriented), but why not?
That’s up for discussion right now. Anyone have any ideas? I’m open to anything.

Nate/Satsuki

Alright. I’m gonna start with some suggestions, feel free to give your input.

• Mob scenario (Could go anywhere)
  • Apocalypse
  • Medieval fantasy
  • My Hero Academia (Or maybe just quirks, I dunno.)
  • Hunger Games
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
If you have any suggestions, hit me.

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
That’s up for discussion right now. Anyone have any ideas? I’m open to anything.

• Apocalypse
  • Medieval fantasy
  • Hunger Games
  • Fullmetal Alchemist

I should have specified, I don't do group RP because it can get too hectic and I take awhile to reply sometimes, but I'm willing to go with apocalypse and Hunger Games over PM. I'm not on FA as often as I am on Instagram, Tumblr, and Amino---feel free to contact me there if you prefer

Nate/Satsuki

I should have specified, I don't do group RP because it can get too hectic and I take awhile to reply sometimes, but I'm willing to go with apocalypse and Hunger Games over PM. I'm not on FA as often as I am on Instagram, Tumblr, and Amino---feel free to contact me there if you prefer
Oh, that’s totally fine. If you’re up for it just PM me and we can work out the details.

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge

• Apocalypse
  • Medieval fantasy
  • Hunger Games
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
1. What do you mean by mob scenario
2. Maybe.
3. I wouldn't mind
4. Never watched it been but meaning to
5. I would like to
6. Haven't heard of it or read it yet

HopeTLioness

Rawr, rawr, grrr!
Hello! If you are into a Mafia rp, we're looking for members to join Easy Times. You are welcome to come and check it out! :) The main rp is here, but our OOC topics are in our Discord.