• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Shameless Publicity Stunt!

BillyMegaBobEmailThornton

The Level 42 Wizard
So, I'm gonna write some free stories. Just comment here, or shoot me a Note on furaffinity.net.

As the title suggests, this is a shameless stunt for publicity. But, it is legitimate. The stories I accept will be finished by the end of today.

EDIT: I just had my gallbladder removed. I'm blaming my previous writer's block, which is now cleared, on my gallbladder. Not my fault,

Last edited:
F

FluffyShutterbug

Hm... I always love getting works done of my vulpine OC. Wanna write about her?

The Level 42 Wizard
Hm... I always love getting works done of my vulpine OC. Wanna write about her?

I would absolutely love to! Please, send me an FA note about her, and the general plot you want.

Honestly I was going in with basement-level expectations but I was pleasantly surprised and got a few good laughs. You did good

Thanks, Sergei! Glad to please and/or not totally fail.

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
Could you do a story about a proctologist office? Murder mystery?

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
Can I work together? Because proctologists aren't already scary enough, I need to write about a murderous one.
Aw hell yeah! Do what ever you want with it

The Level 42 Wizard
Yeah, and please don't take offense to any of the furry trashing jokes, I am a furry and love self-deprecating humor.

The Level 42 Wizard
Sorry! I just always do that, and I need to work on it. May actually rewrite the beginning of yours tonight, if you don't mind.

F

FluffyShutterbug

Sorry! I just always do that, and I need to work on it. May actually rewrite yours tonight, if you don't mind.
Sure! Go ahead. :) Oh, and my OC isn't really a futa. She's a girl who just happens to have the "guy part" instead of the "girl part". Not both.

The Level 42 Wizard
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I thought herm meant both, I'm rather uninformed about these things.

F

FluffyShutterbug

Sorry! I just always do that, and I need to work on it. May actually rewrite the beginning of yours tonight, if you don't mind.
That's alright. I think the actual definition of "herm" is having both sets of parts. I should've been more specific.

F

FluffyShutterbug

(I replaced the previous message with a new one, because I was responding to the wrong question...)

The Level 42 Wizard
That's alright. I think the actual definition of "herm" is having both sets of parts. I should've been more specific.

It's fine. I also wrote out the one part containing her "Girl part." So, does she have feminine breasts then?