• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Shameless Self-Promotion

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
Hi. Uh, I know that this should really go in the "Tutorials and Critiques" section, but nobody seems to go there, so I'd rather post here.
I uh... Wrote a Skyrim fanfiction back in 2014, and I finally got around to posting it to FA, and I was wondering if anyone was willing to look at it to see if it was any good. Here's the link to the folder where the story's 15 chapters are contained: Artwork Gallery for FluffyShutterbug -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Anyway... If anyone does read this, please lemme know what you think. I'll appreciate any feedback. :3

Zenkiki

The softest little kitty
A little thing most people like on faf, is if you also put the story in the description so they don't have to download it. You can break the description and the story part apt by using------- to break it up, but that might just be me.

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
A little thing most people like on faf, is if you also put the story in the description so they don't have to download it. You can break the description and the story part apt by using------- to break it up, but that might just be me.
Oh? You think it'd be better if I did that?

Zenkiki

The softest little kitty
Oh? You think it'd be better if I did that?
I do, makes it much easier to read. The only down side is that formatting might get messed up, so it might have no space between lines when it should, or occasionally I see a weird symbol replacing all punctuation, but still it is easier for most people.