• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Shapes thread

chesse20

Ok this is a thread to talk about all your favorite shapes wether they are flat, Platonic solids , or quasoids this is the thread

my favorite shape is a dodecahedron because u they are kinda cute looking

trapezoids are my second favorite because it expresses the general expression that there is always someone weaker and stronger than you

Zico

My favourite shape is Von Koch Curve (snowflake). it is the worlds longest shape that never ends

second shape would have to be the Mandle Brot Set. cant tell you much bout this ;-)

Last edited:

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
a simple parabolic arc and sound circles and a polygon and,,, oh wiat, that would be the shape of a female!

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
The Colour and the Shape, by Foo Fighters. Best Shape.

S

Sar

My favorite shapes are fractal. Most famously seen in the Mandelbrot set.

[yt]0jGaio87u3A[/yt]

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I have never selected a favourite shape.

Triangles and their laws are useful in so many situations that it must be the king of shapes.

S

Sar

My other Favorites include, the Square, the Triangle, the Circle and the Cross. I have a lot of fun with those shapes.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Floral star shapes and swastika-type designs.

Last edited:

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Klein Bottle master race.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
MOBIUS STRIP! One face is enough.

Carnau

Ice cream is the only way
Trapezoids. I can't explain it but it's the firs thing that came to mind, may be deeply philosophical-related fuck if know. *shrug*