• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Shapeshifting dragon seeking rp (18+)

Drakkonn

Hey there! Male dragon looking for rp partners, can go into adult stuff but it isn't neccisary. Gender and species can be changed if you would prefer (I am a shapeshifter afterall)

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Hey there! Male dragon looking for rp partners, can go into adult stuff but it isn't neccisary. Gender and species can be changed if you would prefer (I am a shapeshifter afterall)

I'm interested, do you prefer male or female? I have both. I have some size-shifters and I also have some others.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Either is fine

I have these three: Candice Catseal the Cat.

dbkepr7-b8281b57-cadb-4bbb-8e90-7e28f9266be0 (1).png

Amanda Moscati the fox
Amanda Prime with secret.png

And Wanda the Necromancer:

wanda_by_mrdaywhea_dcoa77z-pre.jpg

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Well yeah could you give me an explanation about each?

Okay.

Candice is perhaps one of my oldest characters, one I've made back in 2010 and I've sort of discontinued but I'm preparing to bring her back. She also is one of those size-shifters I've been talking about, in fact she was the first one. Candice sort of is like Mt.Lady, she's all about the fame and fortune of being a super-heroine, but she is also generally friendly and brave. She's a domesticated feline.

Amanda Moscati, or (Amanda Prime) is a new character based on my older character, Amanda Bradanska. She is an Italian-American witch with telekinesis who makes pizzas. She is a fox.

Finally, Wanda Bara is a necromancer bat who's from the middle ages, but has retained her vitality and relative youth by well, necromancy. Imagine a fun loving Polish grandmother who lives up on a hill and does gardening, but also fights with a scythe. Wanda also has a "bad leg" that's skeletal. So she has to limp on her scythe like a crutch. She can also fly.

Drakkonn

Okay.

Candice is perhaps one of my oldest characters, one I've made back in 2010 and I've sort of discontinued but I'm preparing to bring her back. She also is one of those size-shifters I've been talking about, in fact she was the first one. Candice sort of is like Mt.Lady, she's all about the fame and fortune of being a super-heroine, but she is also generally friendly and brave. She's a domesticated feline.

Amanda Moscati, or (Amanda Prime) is a new character based on my older character, Amanda Bradanska. She is an Italian-American witch with telekinesis who makes pizzas. She is a fox.

Finally, Wanda Bara is a necromancer bat who's from the middle ages, but has retained her vitality and relative youth by well, necromancy. Imagine a fun loving Polish grandmother who lives up on a hill and does gardening, but also fights with a scythe. Wanda also has a "bad leg" that's skeletal. So she has to limp on her scythe like a crutch. She can also fly.
Candice sounds like fun <3

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Mm whilst I tend to hang out in more natural settings, woodlands and stuff, I got no qualms about more urban settings

Okay, well Candice has an urban setting due to being sort of a DC/Marvel like character, she's not really a country girl like Grau is. Oh right, I forgot Grau..

Grau really isn't a heroine so much as someone who was on the villain's side and got sick of it, but Candice is way more "benign."
Grau Bradanska.png

Drakkonn

Okay, well Candice has an urban setting due to being sort of a DC/Marvel like character, she's not really a country girl like Grau is. Oh right, I forgot Grau..

Grau really isn't a heroine so much as someone who was on the villain's side and got sick of it, but Candice is way more "benign."
View attachment 115629
She seems nice, but I think I'll stick with candice

PC Master Race

my guy is a shape-shifter too, but default form is a boar-scorpion (either taur or anthro)
1625122773.steelite_jin__x1_.png

1621097507.steelite_jin_boar__10_.png

this works for you ?