• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

share a WIP you're proud of

bluezcherry

Lurker by trade
Mine is a comic I've been working on! It's bodyswap and aliens :D I've got at least half the thumbnails for the first draft done. It might be a bigger project than I'm used to, but it'll look great when I'm done
3UzS2JR.jpg

(i rly love seeing progress/process art, and i know how rewarding it is to see how far you've come, even if it isn't finished quiiite yet :))

TaurenLove

Working on a shirt design - will have "PRIDE" down the bottom (with the rainbow) and the hat (when i get it right - I'm struggling with it atm) will be rainbow colored as well.

fufqF20.png

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
d3eebf5c_908e_4bf0_a989_208067eefa0f_by_lillianink_dd7ig3h-pre.jpg

A needlepoint project I’m working on.

zenmaldita

always hungry
wow lookit all those panels! comics are no walk in the park and you're on a good start
just flesh it out first before editing or you'll be stuck forever

i have too many wips right now all confidential so i cant share any
just dropping by to say good work! keep it up!

bluezcherry

Lurker by trade
@zenmaldita aaahh ty!! yeah i'm not looking forward to lineart or redrawing the pages that don't make sense rn XP but it's been fun thumbnailing. and ya i'm kinda just rambling around with the plot rn, i'll have to do a looot of editing after i finish them and get notes on it haha

good luck with ur confidential stuff! ;D

zenmaldita

always hungry
@zenmaldita aaahh ty!! yeah i'm not looking forward to lineart or redrawing the pages that don't make sense rn XP but it's been fun thumbnailing. and ya i'm kinda just rambling around with the plot rn, i'll have to do a looot of editing after i finish them and get notes on it haha

good luck with ur confidential stuff! ;D
my only tip is write your significant plot points on sticky notes or separate pieces of paper
try rearranging them and see which one is most impactful

but make sure it's something your characters will do by who they are