• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Share your fursona!

Rust

RustHeart
Here is my fursona, CharChar. He is a domestic short hair tom cat.

Attachments

• CharChar.png
    CharChar.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 690

DumbDeerGurl

The dumbest deer that ever did dumb
I updated mine very recently from this:
Dearg (clean up).png
To this:
Fursona update.jpeg
Still working on it

Last edited:

um_pineapplez

Mage of Void, dammit.
Well, I would show him, but I suck at using online drawing things (I don't have a drawing pad), although if I could show him off, he's a Bat-eared fox with goggles that double as prescription lenses, and I haven't really finished him in terms of character (I haven't really given him a personality. Hell, he doesn't even have a name yet!)

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
No picture, but here is a rough draft detailed description :p

Character Basic Info

• Name: Zilar Donovan
• Alias: Silver
• Species: Demonic Silver Maine Coon Cat

• Height: 4’11”
• Weight: 135lbs
• Main Pelt Colors: Silvery Grey
• Markings: Dark Grey
• Eye Color: Red
• Tongue: Fleshy Pale Pink
• Gums: Dark Fleshy Pink
• Paw Pads: Dark grey
• Claws: Black

Body Style

• Medium Muscle Built: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013.....38_634x538.jpg (Like the one of the right)
• Legs are Digi-legged
• Hands are like a humans, with non-retractable claws
• Claws on feet are retractable

Appearance

• Silver Tabby Maine Coon Cat
- Fur is like: http://www.mcbfa.org/colorblacksilv.....ickedtabby.jpg (In length)
- Markings/Pelt are like: http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums.....psd8774226.jpg (This little kitty :3)
- Tail is very long, very fluffy
- Eyes are very Vibrant Red like: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co.....86e1a88d97.jpg (Of course he a male kitty. No Pretty Eye makeup xD)
- Was thinking that a thick, dark, stripe goes down his spinal; continuing down his tail. Which you can kinda see in the marking example picture
- White Whiskers
- Could give him dark stripes over his eyes that resemble eye brows haha
- He has messy human head hair like: http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums.....Picture249.jpg (in a sense. Whatever looks good, as long as it messy xD I was thinking something two-toned, with Dark grey being the dominant color, and a hint of the silver of his pelt mixed in)
- Nose like my kitty bits: http://orig07.deviantart.net/6ef0/f.....te-d4tmzpo.jpg

• Wears Black Japanese Samurai style pants like: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co.....e41ec627f2.jpg
- Rarely wears a shirt, so he'd be shirtless.
- His fists, upper arms, lower-ankle leg would be bound in a white, thick, cloth material. Sadly the only image I could find to show this idea off is from Naruto :x:
AVFHQ.jpg

- Doesn't wear shoes
- Has a pad under the wrapping on his palm so that when he closes his hands into fists, his claws don't dig into him. Especially if he punches things

Personality

• Natural Smart-ass
• Laid Back, and doesn’t take anything serious
• Likes frequent naps
• Naturally a Loner, but not because he dislikes anyone. Just isn’t prone to socializing without a reason
• Rarely gets angry, but would rather act on his anger than try to belittle someone with words
• Doesn’t like awkward situations. Will most likely try and avoid such situations.
• Won’t look you in the eye unless there is some kind of mutual respect.
• Very timid, awkward and laughs a lot if he is around someone he doesn’t know but thinks they are really cool, or may even have somewhat of an attraction to them.
• Will have Sex, but he won’t seek it out, nor does he care much for it. Mostly Asexual.
• Doesn’t do well in relationships that last more than a year. Tends to feel he’s been in one spot for too long and starts finding the responsibility of keeping another happy as a bore. Feels bad for this commitment issue, so feels he isn’t cut out for any kind of serious relationship.
• Likes to mess with people he thinks deserves being picked on. Cause they are either an ass, or they complain too much.
•Tends to get close to one person at a time. Will do anything for said person.
• Favorite foods are a nice juicy steak or freshly baked, juicy, turkey. Only fish he likes, for a cat, is Salmon
• Has issues keeping his thoughts straight, so he does have the tendency to talk to himself when he is alone. Not the, “Hey self, how are you?!”, but rather if he has a problem he is trying to sort out, he’ll talk his ideas out loud. Sometimes he finds speaking out his problems helps him come to terms with any kind of emotional depression issues he may have. Since he isn’t close to more than one person, he finds it hard to console in anyone else but himself.
• Thinks art is fascinating, but is too lazy to draw. Used to draw a lot when he was younger, but is too sporadic with his focus to stay in one place for too long in order to take the needed time to draw something decent.
• Will talk too if spoken too and will be friendly until you give him a reason not to be.
• Used to wish he was a wolf, like his adopted family, but after meeting other canine species, he found them to be rather annoying and changed his mind.
• Doesn’t like to be touched. Will likely bite, scratch, hiss, or, if he is in a good mood, tell you not to do so. Unless, of course, you happen to be that one person he resides his trust in, than you may pet his head. But that’s it! Touch his tail and you DIE!
• Doesn’t like to touch others, either, so don’t expect him to be very cuddly. This poses a problem when he is in a relationship cause the other tends to want to be rightfully cuddly. He’ll put up with it, at first, but it will eventually become too much for him to handle.
• Likes to travel and will use his fighting skills to help people out, but a lot of times he expects a reward for his righteous acts. Just for the sake of buying food and odd things here and there that he may come to like.

um_pineapplez

Mage of Void, dammit.
I know this image is pure sh!t, but it's the best shot I could get of it with my sh!tty camera.

Attachments

• IMAG0041.JPG
    IMAG0041.JPG
    318.5 KB · Views: 540

James McKnight

1464672570.clubtalltails_james.jpg

Wouldn't say he's a fursona per se (human but transforms into this form for a boost to his stats)...But this is mine. Owner and operator of the Tall Tails Nightclub, and part-time bounty hunter for the Underworld. Generally a positive person and can usually be found with a smile on his face, but his eyes reveal a darker and more painful past.

Swizzle Valcar

Just some fox coyote hybrid
Despite my profile name and pic, my main fursona is a black bear with cinnamon coloration. However, I haven't come up with a name yet, so I'll hold a poll or something...

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

part-time bounty hunter for the Underworld
Oh hey, my fursona Jin *points at the big guy above* is a demon himself, too, and he (and his entire species, named "Void-Walker) also defends the mundane world from the other demons of the underworld :D
It also seems like your guy is skilled with a whip (?), which is exactly what Jin is most-well known for, too :D

Fix

My Fursona, Fix :)
Fox with Lioness elements (patterning and attitude)....excuse my shitty drawing style!

DSC_14451.jpg

James McKnight

Oh hey, my fursona Jin *points at the big guy above* is a demon himself, too, and he (and his entire species, named "Void-Walker) also defends the mundane world from the other demons of the underworld :D
It also seems like your guy is skilled with a whip (?), which is exactly what Jin is most-well known for, too :D

Lol, those are prayer beads, 8ft in length, but yeah he can sure as hell swing them around. ^.^

The club is a safe haven for all kinds, demons and other monsters found in fantasy and sci-fi, feel free to swing by anytime you want a break from saving the world, my girls will be happy to take care of you. www.furaffinity.net: The Club-Tall Tails by Club_Tall_tails

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Lol, those are prayer beads, 8ft in length, but yeah he can sure as hell swing them around. ^.^

The club is a safe haven for all kinds, demons and other monsters found in fantasy and sci-fi, feel free to swing by anytime you want a break from saving the world, my girls will be happy to take care of you. www.furaffinity.net: The Club-Tall Tails by Club_Tall_tails
Well, I suppose a rest outside my throne every once in a while can be a nice change (yeah, I'm the Emperor of the Void-Walkers :p), sooooo sure, I'll pay a visit soon.
... Actually, how about now ? I've just returned from my "Final Ride To Hell" and spent a good time with my family, but now I think I can use some change of scenery :p

Oerpink

Pink is my name, neon is my game.
This dude is mine! He is a wolfalope(I call him a wolfalope cause he is just a wolf with deer horns) and his name is Lance
19662862@400-1460500951.jpg
This is an older picture of Him but he hasn't changed much.(I also dont make art in this style much anymore)

Daven

bilo
Mine is a racoon named trash and he runs a local junkyard he always wears a denim jacket and a plain white T shirt that he tucks in to his blue jeans. He wears a leather belt with a silver belt buckle. And he wears brown steel toe work boots. He lives in a small town in west oklahoma and is also the the recreational director for his local church

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Mine is a wolf/dragon hybrid (direwolf father, stormfire dragon mother if your curious) named Martin He's 15 years old, enjoys martial arts, sky drop competitions (popular local sport for winged individuals), swimming, and archery. When not acting as Guard Captain in his hometown he can usually be found perching himself on the roof of his room atop a tower in the castle, or practicing combining martial arts with the fire/lightning abilities his received from his mother. Light grey fur/scales, with navy blue tiger-like stripes (unknown how/why he has them or where they came from), small wolf ears, semi-bushy tail with navy blue tip, white muzzle, draconic forearms/hands, light grey wing membrane featuring navy blue bone coverings which are usually folded against his back and hidden under his vest (the only features, other than his forearms/hands and eyes that are from his mother) two slightly different green colored eyes (right is a sea green, while the left is more of a hunter green) Usually wears a simple dark grey cargo vest over a dark grey translucent scale mail short sleeve shirt (helps protect his still developing wing muscles) with matching dark grey cargo shorts. Often has white athletic tape over his hands/forearms as well as his ankles/feet due to his abilities not quite being fully under control yet, but still insisting on using them with his martial arts training (also helps reduce the advantage the rough scales on his hands and forearms give him in a sparring match) some additional details are in the attached bio form.

Attachments

• Fursona Bio Form.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Fursona Fully Clothed.png
    Fursona Fully Clothed.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 830
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Wanting to post Jin's powers here, but at the same time not really preapred to start a DBZ debate about each other's "power level" :p