• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Share your fursona!

DisconnectedYT

My fursona's name is Glitch.
Sex:male
Species: Wolf
Colour: Black with green paw pads and green inside his ears
Eyes: green
Features: Glitch has a power icon over his heart with circuit lines spreading across his chest, he has more circuit lines branching up his forearms and legs coming from green bands on his wrists and ankles.When the power button is pressed, Glitch goes into sleep mode until button is pressed again.
Sexuality: Bi
Glitch is funny, caring and cute. However whenever glitch or one of his friends becomes endangered, all green on glitch turn instantly red as he enters attack/defence mode. Glitch's personality does a 180 when in this mode, he becomes more serious and responsible. Due to the personality change from this mode glitch is given the nickname 'Byte'.

Glitch also has certain powers but I will leave the details for your imagination ;)

I don't have a picture of him and I can't draw worth a damn so sorry 'bout that

I wouldnt give me the power to think of what those certain power would be otherwise this fourm would go downhill pretty fast ;D

margaritas-s

I am working on her design, but working very sloooowly.. I have no ideas how to improve her look. x) Want to add some face marks. And maybe something else. Aaaaand I don't know. ._.

This is 2015 year pic, btw..

sic2015pt2.png

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was
tinn_reference_sheet__cm__by_thatalbinothing-d9nbhnz.png

Ref sheet by ThatAlbinoThing​

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
My fursona's name is Glitch.
Sex:male
Species: Wolf
Colour: Black with green paw pads and green inside his ears
Eyes: green
Features: Glitch has a power icon over his heart with circuit lines spreading across his chest, he has more circuit lines branching up his forearms and legs coming from green bands on his wrists and ankles.When the power button is pressed, Glitch goes into sleep mode until button is pressed again.
Sexuality: Bi
Glitch is funny, caring and cute. However whenever glitch or one of his friends becomes endangered, all green on glitch turn instantly red as he enters attack/defence mode. Glitch's personality does a 180 when in this mode, he becomes more serious and responsible. Due to the personality change from this mode glitch is given the nickname 'Byte'.

Glitch also has certain powers but I will leave the details for your imagination ;)

I don't have a picture of him and I can't draw worth a damn so sorry 'bout that
Inspired by Tron were you?

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was
Oh my gosh. This art! How much d'you think ThatAlbinoThing would charge to do something like this for me???
They charged me 40 USD for this piece. Very happy with it too. Not sure if they are open, but you can ask them. I highly recommend their work.

Sparrow-the-Wolfess

Commission Work: Short Story Writer
They charged me 40 USD for this piece. Very happy with it too. Not sure if they are open, but you can ask them. I highly recommend their work.
Gorgeous work. Looks worth a lot more than $40 - that's kind of a steal. :D I'll have to save if they're commissioning! Thanks. ^u^

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
Which part? If yes, does that mean we'll have to agree on how gets to be addressed as Not-Me, or do we just address each other as being from wherever we come from? :p

Just "Liam"

Jukumari

A rambunctious ram
Okay this might be a little confusing. Jukumari is my personal nickname but should should I name this fursona I made? Not sure. Well, all I can say is that she is a ram just trying to get through life. She is still in development. Sorry, my drawing isn't going through and the avatar quality isn't too great.

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
Okay this might be a little confusing. Jukumari is my personal nickname but should should I name this fursona I made? Not sure. Well, all I can say is that she is a ram just trying to get through life. She is still in development. Sorry, my drawing isn't going through and the avatar quality isn't too great.
That depends on what you want to make of it. Some people in the fandom enjoy the escapism of having alter egos, secret identities, etc; others believe that they have no reason to hide behind an avatar and alias, maybe save for a nickname they've earned.

Jukumari

A rambunctious ram
That depends on what you want to make of it. Some people in the fandom enjoy the escapism of having alter egos, secret identities, etc; others believe that they have no reason to hide behind an avatar and alias, maybe save for a nickname they've earned.
Ah, I see. I think I get it. Well, that helps a lot and clears up questions I had. Thank you so much for explaining it to me. I guess it can work tho and I'll try to develop further but I feel like I'm stuck in between. Still, I'll appreciate it.

G

GingerKitty

Here's mine!

Attachments

• rps20160906_210343.jpg
    rps20160906_210343.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 78
L

Licorice the kouhai

heres my totally original oc/fursona i call him robert the construction worker. :)
Bob_the_builder.jpg
please dont kill me...