• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Share your fursona!

DexinHeart

Here's my fursona!!

Name: Raleigh Knight
• Height: 5'9"
• Weight: 180lbs
• Species: Feline
• Height: 5'9"
• Weight: 180lbs
• Main Pelt Colors: Coal Black, with white marking
• Eye Color: golden
• Hair: Long Brite White
• Paw Pads: black
• Claws: Sliver

Raleigh is a fun outgoing person, an avid street racer & professional rally driver, an avid outdoorsmen
Raleigh is always down for anything, He is very brave and loyal, a fur of action.

View attachment 13629

Ahhh! Your fursona is so adorable ^_^

DexinHeart

• Name: Casey
• Pronouns: He/Him/They/Them
• Height: 5'5"
• Weight: 140lbs
• Species: Mountain Goat / Dragon Hybrid

1474601686.nuperjo_fursonawip3.png

IcySolstice

Just a note, but 280lbs is very heavy, especially for a person of height 5'4" (unless they are magically heavy or something :p) but judging by the photo, she'd be around 110-130lbs.

I was mainly making that a weight range of her as a full fledged lion form. Googled the average weight of a true female lion. & the photo is just a line art I found of a generic body type cuz I cant draw. The real Luna is a little short chubby thing around 180 :p

DexinHeart

This is more of a character I've been thinking of over the past few days and may likely be subject to change, but I'll share it here anyway because I thought it was a unique idea.

His name is Lepin, a combination of Latin words for rabbit and decoration/paint, fitting to his theme... as he's a sort of living cartoon. There is a palpable outline surrounding him that he snaps to, visible at all angles, seemingly defying reality. Knowing the namesake of being a rabbit, he has two large, cartoonish rabbit ears and a tuft of a tail. The rest of his body is made of a nondescript squishy fleshy material - think Kirby.
If he wasn't cartoonish enough, I decided he'd be one of those 'draw-it-and-it-comes-to-life' kind of characters, just so it'd be more dynamic. I'm not sure if that was a right turn or not, but it ought to be fun anyway. As for the character's origin, I haven't decided. It may either be purely fiction or something to do with witchcraft...

Going into more details on appearance, Lepin would have two dotted (thin-oval) eyes and a basic " ^ " mouth. Arms and legs are thin, and hands are glove-like to reflect a lighthearted and cartoonish appearance. I've had little practice drawing humanoid figures like this, especially since my torsos are always a tad fat and pompous, so I haven't drawn him much at all. Even then, it's traditional.

Mind if I give drawing him a try? Not sure how well I'll do, but I think I get what your going for ^_^
And the design is just to much, I can't resits it. I have a soft spot for old fashion cartoon style characters XD

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
If you want to, sure! However, he's not really an old-fashion cartoon with the chopped-oval eyes like Mickey Mouse, but rather something similar to a doodle with a cutesy style. One artist in particular I'm reminded of is the person that drew this, and it's very similar to how I had imagined Lepin.
(I might think of going further into art to draw humanoid figures and cartoonish things like that soon...)
so it's like the Animaniacs?

DexinHeart

If you want to, sure! However, he's not really an old-fashion cartoon with the chopped-oval eyes like Mickey Mouse, but rather something similar to a doodle with a cutesy style. One artist in particular I'm reminded of is the person that drew this, and it's very similar to how I had imagined Lepin.
(I might think of going further into art to draw humanoid figures and cartoonish things like that soon...)

Actually I wasn't talking about Disney. I was thinking more along the liens of Animaniacs, something like this except for a guy... so kind of similar ^_^

DexinHeart

It's nice! It's not exactly what I imagined (though that's to be expected), as the face is simpler and less defined, as are the ears, but I like your artwork nonetheless! Thank you for taking the time to help me visualize this, though it may be better for me to practice more sometime and eventually develop a picture of my own... it'll be fun when I finally get a drawing tablet at the end of this school semester, but for now, I'll stick to traditional and photographing against my wall. (Luckily it's plain white plaster.)

I'm glad you like it ^_^ Yeah I think I get what you're saying, kind of more like a sock puppet where the ears are just the shape but not defined in any way... oh well, I'm sure your drawing will be cool when you get it done. Please send me a link so I can see the finished product haha I'd love to see it.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Nice necro. 10/10 will be locked soon I assume.

floofburg

Idk how to flesh my fursona dood out, I've got a pic of him as my profile and on my fA account but idk how his personality is or what ahve you :p

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
Nearly two years later and this thread keeps ringing my notifications. I suppose I'll share again since a lot has changed. My most recent drawing:
kFFaAWO.jpg