• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Sharpie's requests shop (CLOSED)

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
Thank you so much!!!!! Sorry for the late reply my email usually notifies me but I want notified this time. I love it!
no worries well i wont lie i thought maybe u had gone dark or that it wasnt what you were expecting and were disappointed - so ya but thats on me. anyway im glad you DO like it btw everyone ive shown really likes the colors of ur OC -nice color coordination

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Hi there!
If you're still open for requests, would you like to draw my boy Leo? Here's his refs:
Leo Refs (SFW only!)
Thank you for the chance! <3

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe
Ngl I'd love to have Taro lewded! But I'd appreciate the artistic freedom. Your art is honestly amazing! Perhaps we could do an art trade someday too?
Ref: [Taro's Reference]

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
ok i get it some ppl dont like reading but really it helps me out - again the rules are leave a ref of ur oc ill most likely get to it on MY OWN TIME i dont go in order just how i feel unless i tell u "no" ill get around to it - just leave ur oc tell me if NSFW is ok or whatever and if you like COMPLETELY OPTIONAL leave a pose ref tell me you'd like to see them "sitting" or "drunk" or whatever i may not follow it cause i believe in artistic freedom but hey if i cant think of anything - its something to go off of - as for art trades i treat them like requests so ill get to them when i get to them - only difference is if u have an idea ill typically follow that but i expect an equal trade so if u draw two characters ill do two characters - etc. again if you have read this thank you - again it helps me in the long run. so ya keep em coming oh one more thing - besides the first 5 ppll on this thread dont expect full detailed pieces like they got - this used to be a different thread i just changed it to a request shop so ya theyre from another time. most will receive sketches some will get more depends on what im doing and how i feel.

MundeMohawk

Hello. Would you be interested in drawing my beaver sona, Kieron, holding a platinum trophy.
And yes, your art is amazing.

Untitled53_20210718175847.png

8KSpIrq.png

Last edited:

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
Hi there!
If you're still open for requests, would you like to draw my boy Leo? Here's his refs:
Leo Refs (SFW only!)
Thank you for the chance! <3
im also open also i see ur boy as a chibi so expect that i guess
Ngl I'd love to have Taro lewded! But I'd appreciate the artistic freedom. Your art is honestly amazing! Perhaps we could do an art trade someday too?
Ref: [Taro's Reference]
what species is taro also lewded as in suggestive or NSFW? and if u wanna art trade PM me and we can go over details
Do you would like to draw him ?

whats ur stance on content - NSFW or ssfw?
Hello. Would you be interested in drawing my beaver sona, Kieron, holding a platinum trophy.
And yes, your art is amazing.

View attachment 117399

View attachment 117400
im glad we were thinking the same thing when u said "platinum trophy" as i am a gamer not a sports fan XD

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
anyone want a haircut? i wanna do a redesign of an OC just gimme ur oc and the general direction u want ur hair to go - u can be vague like "longer" or "shorter" or even "classier" just let me know and let me create - if it can be shown in a headshot it'll prolly be that but longer hair will prolly get u a full body - most i promise is a clean sketch for this just something i wanna try and im only doing one but its not necessarily the FIRST one i get so dont be discouraged - and if you have already gotten or "applied" for a request u are still able to join the fun - i dont wanna leave anyone out

FluffyFolfNoah

anyone want a haircut? i wanna do a redesign of an OC just gimme ur oc and the general direction u want ur hair to go - u can be vague like "longer" or "shorter" or even "classier" just let me know and let me create - if it can be shown in a headshot it'll prolly be that but longer hair will prolly get u a full body - most i promise is a clean sketch for this just something i wanna try and im only doing one but its not necessarily the FIRST one i get so dont be discouraged - and if you have already gotten or "applied" for a request u are still able to join the fun - i dont wanna leave anyone out
ooh i wanna try one too as sona having a flat top haircut and i sent the ref momments ago ^w^

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
ooh i wanna try one too as sona having a flat top haircut and i sent the ref momments ago ^w^
I hope im not late yet xD
i did like to request my sona doing confused screaming meme
heres my ref: https://toyhou.se/8016052.noah-rockwell
and the meme: https://www.reddit.com/r/furry/comments/hmobhr
well i can combine em i guess i dont really wanna do the same character twice ya know? and flat top u sure its a boxy haircut - ive googled it XD
if ur sure tho i can do it

i hope im not too late XD here is my fursona :3 and i would like to have a nsfw art of him ^^ he is a dragonWolf :3
some details.
eyes : green
gander : male
sexuality :gay
just some details to give you an idea :3

1628702749106.png

FluffyFolfNoah

well i can combine em i guess i dont really wanna do the same character twice ya know? and flat top u sure its a boxy haircut - ive googled it XD
if ur sure tho i can do it
yeah that works great two and one ^w^

and also i was wondering if instead of the pan, it would be his staff if its alright xD

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
well that was a long break - in case ur new or just dont remember - this IS a request thread - which means its free in exchange for ur cooperation and patience - dont complain or ask for constant updates or i will drop u from my list. - if you'd like to make a request u may leave a character ref and a GENERAL idea of what youd ike me to do - what i ACTUALLY do is UP TO ME so dont get butt hurt if its "not what i wanted" i worked hard on whatever i give u and would appreciate some love - limit is one per customer so dont get greedy unless u want me to start charging XD. ok that being said i do all kinds - from human-pokemon-anthros-furries-animals-ponies-backgrounds(low XP) if u have any questions or what to see examples u may PM/DM/message me and ill give u my comm sheet with examples - im not hear to waste anyone's time so if ur not interested dont get in line - as it IS atm i dont have any commissions but when i do they come first then requests. as i said these are free and dont pay my bills so please understand they are not priority or even necessary - finally i have no order/deadlines so i do what i want when i want - ill update u when its done or if i have questions - i know thats a lot to read but i u did i appreciate ur time. NOW let the requests continue - ill be working on those already here WHEN i have the time.