• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SHD Furry Agent in need!

Moondoggy

Moon Moon
Any SHD furry Agents active on PS4 for the Division? I play on PS4 but if you are on Xbone or PC leave your tag if you want.

My PSN is TheeMoondoggy

Tsuki_Wulf

Ex-Military
Yeah I'm on PS4 my self, looking to meet some more people that play. I do mostly PvE but I'm not afraid to run the Dark Zone, already have some buddies that joins me there from time to time.

I'll throw you a friend request from my PSN TsukiWulf

Moondoggy

Moon Moon
Yeah I'm on PS4 my self, looking to meet some more people that play. I do mostly PvE but I'm not afraid to run the Dark Zone, already have some buddies that joins me there from time to time.

I'll throw you a friend request from my PSN TsukiWulf
I usually do PvE too, Dark Zone is cool too. The newest update says there will be better chances for high end gear drops in the DZ so I'll probably be in there a little.

Tsuki_Wulf

Ex-Military
I usually do PvE too, Dark Zone is cool too. The newest update says there will be better chances for high end gear drops in the DZ so I'll probably be in there a little.
Good to know, yeah specially now that the 31's and 32's actually can drop even better loot now with the latest update.

Moondoggy

Moon Moon
Good to know, yeah specially now that the 31's and 32's actually can drop even better loot now with the latest update.
I know right? It wasn't even worth it to go to the northern part of the DZ. Plus the DZ chests have better drops now too, all this better loot means more rogues running around haha

Tsuki_Wulf

Ex-Military
I know right? It wasn't even worth it to go to the northern part of the DZ. Plus the DZ chests have better drops now too, all this better loot means more rogues running around haha
yeah they still I'm sure will need a good deal of work left for the current dark zone to be what it needs to be, but hey I really love how the game has started at least.

Moondoggy

Moon Moon
yeah they still I'm sure will need a good deal of work left for the current dark zone to be what it needs to be, but hey I really love how the game has started at least.
Definitely, I hope this is a good sign for future updates and better games from Ubisoft in general

Tsuki_Wulf

Ex-Military
Definitely, I hope this is a good sign for future updates and better games from Ubisoft in general
Yeah they are doing a lot better with this one then they have with other stuff, good chance they shifted focus hard to this title since they want it to be a general cash cow to rival stuff like Destiny.

Moondoggy

Moon Moon
Yeah they are doing a lot better with this one then they have with other stuff, good chance they shifted focus hard to this title since they want it to be a general cash cow to rival stuff like Destiny.
I love the division don't get me wrong, but I feel it's missing more RPG elements for the story as well as the Tom Clancy realism you'd expect. If you combined it with Mass Effect and Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, it would be one of the best shooters ever!

Tsuki_Wulf

Ex-Military
Yeah I agree, think it has to do with the fact that they probably held onto a lot of the future content for it's expansions and stuff. I'm sure they will give us a lot of the nifty toys that they teased in the past later on in the game.

DylanM40

Photographer
I've already joined Tsuki_Wulf and his community for the game but if you want to add me on PSN and play together hit me up. PSN is DylanTM40

I've just started this past week and working maxing my guy out doing the story missions and other stuff. DZ is pretty epic don't ever know if the other guy is going to shoot you in the back or not.

Tsuki_Wulf

Ex-Military
I've already joined Tsuki_Wulf and his community for the game but if you want to add me on PSN and play together hit me up. PSN is DylanTM40

I've just started this past week and working maxing my guy out doing the story missions and other stuff. DZ is pretty epic don't ever know if the other guy is going to shoot you in the back or not.

Then you have people attempting to bait you into attacking them, when you are in high end gear with high end enchacments, most people stop shooting you when your HP don't drop XD

DylanM40

Photographer
Then you have people attempting to bait you into attacking them, when you are in high end gear with high end enchacments, most people stop shooting you when your HP don't drop XD
Yeah kinda figured as much. I'm new to DZ so have low rank. With that said I try to use the environment to my advantage as much as possible till I can handle more on my own or with you guys. Also sorry haven't been on much been busy

Tsuki_Wulf

Ex-Military
Yeah kinda figured as much. I'm new to DZ so have low rank. With that said I try to use the environment to my advantage as much as possible till I can handle more on my own or with you guys. Also sorry haven't been on much been busy

its all good, I've been crazy busy as well lately so no worries, and yeah first bit of time in the dark zone is a bit much like any games pvp.