• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SHENZEBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
I've been asked to relay this by a member who wishes to remain anonymous, so...
8:30 this morning shenzi was hospitalized after calling the suicide hotline. With the repeated attempts in the past.. yeah...
Please post any well-wishes you may have in this thread and wish her luck.
*EDIT* I have her contact details, PM me if you would like to contact her directly - I will be screening for trolls.

Last edited:

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
oh dear, i hope she is ok :X

WarMocK

I like to nuke ^^
Oh dear ... :-(
Greetings and best wishes from Germany. I hope she'll be alright again.

Irreverent

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Adrimor

Banned
Banned
Holy fuck o_O

Throw my name on the well-wishers list too, if you would. I can't think of anything more personalized to say than the standard "get well soon", but even so.

I was just starting to like her, too...I really hope it is soon v.v

Ren-Raku

(insert witty remark here)
Oh no! I really really hope she's okay! I don't know what to say, I saw no signs that she would do anything to herself :( My heart goes out to her.

Jenzo770

I can sook really good for you
I do not know her or anything, but I wish the best for her, hope she can get better then ever.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
best wishes for her. i really hope that everything turns out ok.

(on a side note, i wonder what set her off?)

Zerulu

Necronomnomnomicon
That is really sad.

I hope she feels well soon. I know what it's like to be in that situation.

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
Wow, I hope she gets and feels better.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Hope she gets better soon <=[

And I hope whatever caused it will get sorted out soon

K

Kao

Considering I only joined a day ago I haven't had the chance to speak to her but I'm sure it would of been a pleasure. Every attempt at your own life is an extremely sad happenings and I wish her a speedy recovery.

Best wishes!

MattyK

For a Pessimist I'm Optimistic
Get well soon. And you've got soo much to live for, don't spend it all on one depressed day.

Dark Hawk

A Scottish Hawk
WOW that sucks =/

My best wishes of a speedy recovery go out to her ^-^
I hope what ever caused it gets sorted out.

BEst of luck From scotland!

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
I hope she gets back soon ^^

Notice, how when someone posts a thread like this, everyone (people who don't know her & her friends) all give their wishes? ... that just proves that the Fandom looks out for each other!

I

Ishnuvalok

Notice, how when someone posts a thread like this, everyone (people who don't know her & her friends) all give their wishes? ... that just proves that the Fandom looks out for each other!

No, it proves that PEOPLE in GENERAL feel sympathetic to someone who is in trouble. Stop trying to make furries look good :V

Status
Not open for further replies.