• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: Shipping Fest

elgesugha

Hey all, I'm a nerd when it comes to (crack)shipping, and since Art Fight is still going , I was wondering if someone out there was interested in doing some trades.

While I am mostly looking for adult/nsfw, I won't turn down general audience/sfw shippy stuff. As long as it is a couple, I´ll be fine.

So, rules. Or something.
This is my first post, I just glanced over the rules and etiquettes kfhskjd

-Your character, with one of mine. Lemme know which you'd want your character to be shipped with.
-Your character must be 18+ if you wanted to do an adult art trade.
-I am a softcore vanilla trash, while some kinks might be okay with me, please no extreme fetish stuff. If you're unsure, feel free to send me a note and ask! <3
-Anything with ship works for me. That includes friendship, partnership, broship etc. Doesn't have to be romantic.
-Do know I am a slow worker. You're free to ask for status updates on my side of the trade at any point however.
-Aside from Helena, who is a lesbian and I'll only ship romantically with other women, the rest of my characters are fine with any other gender and/or lack of.

These are my characters:
(Links to FurAffinity)

"Brownie"
Helena
Kirk
"Luis"
Paavo
Tura

(Though if you're curious enough, I suppose you can look into my gallery and pick a character I didn't mention here. Lemme know <3 )

I'll take only 3 slots for now.

1.- kevintheradioguy - Noah/Tura
2-. DrPepperAddict - Pepper/Tura
3-. Open

Example:
Hey, my character is "Juan"[Link to Juan's visual reference], and I would like to ship them with "Paavo"!
[Plus a small description of their personality. Not necessary, but it helps when posing them]

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Hm, well, I have a goofball Noah (little brain, big heart) if you're interested Artwork Gallery for kevintheradioguy -- Fur Affinity [dot] net He'll try to befriend pretty much anyone from the group with more or less success. But as for details, I don't know the personalities of any of your character to try to determine which he'll pursue for friendship, and which ones - for hooking up XD

elgesugha

Hm, well, I have a goofball Noah (little brain, big heart) if you're interested Artwork Gallery for kevintheradioguy -- Fur Affinity [dot] net He'll try to befriend pretty much anyone from the group with more or less success. But as for details, I don't know the personalities of any of your character to try to determine which he'll pursue for friendship, and which ones - for hooking up XD

I followed your advice, and added small descriptions of their personalities in the pictures you're linked to!
Should have done that since the beginning. Derp.

Noah is really cool looking. So fluffy! <3

I followed your advice, and added small descriptions of their personalities in the pictures you're linked to!
Should have done that since the beginning. Derp.

Noah is really cool looking. So fluffy! <3
Oh, I do imagine Noah and Tura having hilarious chemistry, seeing how the former is a fluffy giant and anything but a coward XD

elgesugha

Oh, I do imagine Noah and Tura having hilarious chemistry, seeing how the former is a fluffy giant and anything but a coward XD
Ha, that works!

What kind of ship did you want to do with them though? You did mention Noah would either like hanging out with some of them, and hooking up with others. Not sure what type of relationship he'd seek with Tura haha

Ha, that works!

What kind of ship did you want to do with them though? You did mention Noah would either like hanging out with some of them, and hooking up with others. Not sure what type of relationship he'd seek with Tura haha
Well, my first idea was that he'd try to hit it off with Helena, but ends up getting himself a drinking buddy this way. Then I thought "Oh wait, it was said nsfw is preferred", and thus I have ended up imagining anything more intimate, ending up thinking that he'd love to be the big, loud and slightly obscene floof for a more modest and cowardly Tura, just to see him get embarrassed. More in a sexual way rather than in a friendly one.

Leadhoof

The NODS stay ON during sex.
Brownie's kind of cute...

elgesugha

Well, my first idea was that he'd try to hit it off with Helena, but ends up getting himself a drinking buddy this way. Then I thought "Oh wait, it was said nsfw is preferred", and thus I have ended up imagining anything more intimate, ending up thinking that he'd love to be the big, loud and slightly obscene floof for a more modest and cowardly Tura, just to see him get embarrassed. More in a sexual way rather than in a friendly one.

Both interactions sound cool to be honest haha
Noah and Helena being drinking buddies 'cept Helena doesn't drink so I guess she's the designated driver
So. Noah and Tura is it? I'll write it down and start working on it. I'll send you a preview later, or tomorrow, so you can give me green light. ;D

Brownie's kind of cute...

Aww! Thank you! <333

Noah and Helena being drinking buddies 'cept Helena doesn't drink so I guess she's the designated driver
Well, like "drinking buddy", you know? Someone to hang out with. Go somewhere together to hook up with girls for one and anyone for the other, play Smash Bros, visit a fest, that sort of thing.
You mind if I do something like that for my part, or do you prefer something sexy with Tura instead? Both are good for me.

Last edited:

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
I was just lurking this forum looking for people to ask if I could draw Pepper with xD So this thread is right up my ally!
crack ships are my weakness and i love drawing fluffy stuff <3 with the occasional nsfw but i have my kid with me so i probably will just draw cute stuff for now >.>

If you wanna draw Pepper with any of the dudes, im super down for that
Artwork Gallery for commissionartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I'm probably going to draw that Hyena cus i love them <3 so cute <3

edit; ok i have no patience and already did it because hes cute and i need the practice
www.furaffinity.net: crack ship art trade by commissionartist

Last edited:

elgesugha

I don't know what you're specifically looking for in a ship with him, but my sona is available...

That's the great thing about crackshipping, there isn't anything specific about it, it's just for fun. ^^
Should I write you down? Your gallery is kind of... Really empty. A bit hard to know much about your sona. :(

I was just lurking this forum looking for people to ask if I could draw Pepper with xD So this thread is right up my ally!
crack ships are my weakness and i love drawing fluffy stuff <3 with the occasional nsfw but i have my kid with me so i probably will just draw cute stuff for now >.>

If you wanna draw Pepper with any of the dudes, im super down for that
Artwork Gallery for commissionartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I'm probably going to draw that Hyena cus i love them <3 so cute <3

edit; ok i have no patience and already did it because hes cute and i need the practice
www.furaffinity.net: crack ship art trade by commissionartist

Goodness, I just saw you uploaded it as I was visiting your gallery to see your character haha.
I'll try to hurry on my side! I've been completely out of it lately hfhsdkhf

Leadhoof

That's the great thing about crackshipping, there isn't anything specific about it, it's just for fun. ^^
Should I write you down? Your gallery is kind of... Really empty. A bit hard to know much about your sona. :(

Sure, why not.

I haven't been super active in the fandom until recently and I'm not much of an artist myself, so I don't have a lot with my sona. But I would be more than happy to answer any questions, and I do have a few commissioned pieces from other artists.

elgesugha

Sure, why not.

I haven't been super active in the fandom until recently and I'm not much of an artist myself, so I don't have a lot with my sona. But I would be more than happy to answer any questions, and I do have a few commissioned pieces from other artists.

I'm afraid this is an Art Trade thread, so you'd need to also draw a couple pic of your sona and Brownie. :c

Leadhoof

I'm afraid this is an Art Trade thread, so you'd need to also draw a couple pic of your sona and Brownie. :c

Shit, I don't know how I missed that earlier. Apologies for wasting your time.

elgesugha

Shit, I don't know how I missed that earlier. Apologies for wasting your time.

No waste of time. Maybe in the future I could do a Request thread. Would like to see you in there, if I ever do one. ^^
I like your sona, and Brownie could always use more love.

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie

Goodness, I just saw you uploaded it as I was visiting your gallery to see your character haha.
I'll try to hurry on my side! I've been completely out of it lately hfhsdkhf
im sorry, usually i wait for people to come online to get more of an input, but i just couldnt resist.
please dont feel rushed or obligated because i didnt wait for u to even respond to if u wanted to or not