• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

shirogu5

Hello everyone! First of all, thanks for taking a look at my artwork :)
I am a traditional artist and drawing a lot to improve on my artwork. I am currently working on a comic project called 'Eziagoth - Call of the Rune'. I created this topic as a possibility to share my artwork with others. Most of my artwork is related to the world of 'Eziagoth'!

Here is the latest page I created for my comic:

1580232813.shirogu5_img.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: Eziagoth - Call Of The Rune - Page 25 by shirogu5

And here is the latest design of a character I created that is going to be included in the comic at some point:

1580230080.shirogu5_img.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: Dikato the Moon Shaman by shirogu5

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I love to answer them and get to know more fellow furries :)

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

shirogu5

Huhu, heavy petting~.
Good work! I kind of like this flat, mural like style.
Thank you very much! I excluded hard shading and crosshatching as I felt like it might be a bit distracting and did color shading instead, resulting in this. It indeed looks a bit like a mural style, I have never thought of that, haha! I am glad you like it :)

Bxb777

Hello everyone! First of all, thanks for taking a look at my artwork :)
I am a traditional artist and drawing a lot to improve on my artwork. I am currently working on a comic project called 'Eziagoth - Call of the Rune'. I created this topic as a possibility to share my artwork with others. Most of my artwork is related to the world of 'Eziagoth'!

Here is the latest page I created for my comic:

1580232813.shirogu5_img.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: Eziagoth - Call Of The Rune - Page 25 by shirogu5

And here is the latest design of a character I created that is going to be included in the comic at some point:

1580230080.shirogu5_img.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: Dikato the Moon Shaman by shirogu5

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I love to answer them and get to know more fellow furries :)
Woah, you're really good at doing black and white stuff! I'll follow your FA uwu