• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

shirogu5

1583877300.shirogu5_img2.jpg

A new character that is going to be featured in my comic series Eziagoth. Meet Kaja, the village doctor and pharmacist. She is engaged with Adalsteinn, the village craftsman.
www.furaffinity.net: Kaja by shirogu5

If you are interested, you can start reading the comic here:
Eziagoth - Call Of The Rune - Page 1 by shirogu5 on DeviantArt

shirogu5

1584400082.shirogu5_seat_sketch.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: Seat sketch by shirogu5

An artwork I am currently working on of my sona. I wanted to do something more with perspective, so this is the result sofar. I look to digitalize it, but I am waiting for my new drawing tablet! It's been a long while since I have drawn digitally, and I look very much forward on starting to do so again!

shirogu5

1585092362.shirogu5_img.jpg

A drawing I made of my fursona, I decided to add my long hair to give it a little bit of a more unique look rather than your generic timber wolf, haha!

I lately pump out a lot of artwork, I put in a lot of work to try and improve. I made a moodboard of artworks from my favorite artists, and I try to learn from them. I try to improve on all my fundamentals and try to refine my artstyle in general ^^.

Nemara

Very nice! It's quite a unique and detailed style.

Also, it's cool that you're shaping these pieces around a specific world.

I'm looking through the FA gallery now, but I'd be especially interested if you build up the world more, and set up your own site to show off all the art and lore.

shirogu5

Very nice! It's quite a unique and detailed style.

Also, it's cool that you're shaping these pieces around a specific world.

I'm looking through the FA gallery now, but I'd be especially interested if you build up the world more, and set up your own site to show off all the art and lore.

Hello! Thank you so much for your interest, that means a lot to me :) To answer all your questions simultaniously: Yes!
I have a script written down for the entire story already actually, but with all things I had fleshed out, I was only sufficient to draw the introduction of the first volume (Eziagoth - Call of the Rune), which makes the comic atm 27 pages long. I am currently working on character designs, and have a few more left to do, I actually want to re-do a few of them aswell with new knowledge I have obtained for character design. After finishing the character designs, I will make more world-building concept art to clearly flesh out the world for the first comic before working on the next batch of comic pages. It's a long progress, but incredebly fun! And I just want to take my time to work out a comic with unique interesting characters and a unique interesting world. I am also planning on making a clear, attractive (fitting the aesthetic of the comic) and simple website, having a background of webdesign and webdevelopment, so that's not an issue for me. The website is currently last on the priority list though, as that also takes quite some time to create from scratch. My main focus is now to create a clear world and script for myself and interesting for the reader, then drawing and finishing the comic :)

shirogu5

Wowwwww your style is very unique and dramatic !

It reminds me of Elf Quest.
Thank you so much for your nice compliment! Oh my, Elf Quest! I haven't heard of that a long time :) It has to be like 15 years ago when I read a comic of that, haha.