• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

shirogu5

1590506806.shirogu5_img.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: Fierce by shirogu5

A drawing I made of Akio, a character featured in my comic series Eziagoth :)

shirogu5

Nice inking work! You should add more lightweights to your linework. It'll really make what you have "pop".
Thank you so much! I very much appreciate your compliment :) I am not too sure though what lightweights mean though. Do you mean perhaps multiple different linethicknesses?

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
Thank you so much! I very much appreciate your compliment :) I am not too sure though what lightweights mean though. Do you mean perhaps multiple different linethicknesses?
Yes, I meant to write LINE weights. Spell check strikes again! Especially if you've gone through so much trouble of taken the works this far.

shirogu5

Yes, I meant to write LINE weights. Spell check strikes again! Especially if you've gone through so much trouble of taken the works this far.
Thank you very much for your feedback! I will definetely look more into it on how I can improve this, in my later works I have actually been focusing on line weights a bit more :) but there is definetely always room for improvement.

Last edited:

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
Nice, I like your sketchy but still and designed style of drawing, adds a more human element to the works.