• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Short stories or Poetry. Give me ideas.

LadyMissie

I want to work on making better poetry and short stories. In order to do that I need a lot of ideas. I'm not usually good with that so I thought I would give out free requests to anyone who might like the idea.

All you have to do is give me an subject to write about. You can give me your fursona and something you like such as a food or item. You can give me something even more general like a type of animal and were it lives or what you want it to do. I'll come up with some random way to put the two together.

Notes: Not all Poetry will rhyme. I will be experimenting during this whole thing. I can't promise that all requests will be done but I'll try my best. I'll be posting these to both FA and DA. PMing me on FA might get more attention. All requests are free but tips are loved, whether art or other means. :3

--Form--

Subject: (Fursona/animal/human)
Idea: (Doing something/Likes something/ is somewhere)
Type: (Short story or Poetry?)
Extras: (Details you really want.)

--End Form--

My current example: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2898764

Thanks for viewing!

SSJ3Mewtwo

A couple suggestions:

1) A LOT of the entries in the Random Requests sticky are for fursona pics. Ignoring those, and looking at ones that are for unique situations, picture sequences, or unsual concepts could be translated fairly well into a short story. Try giving that a whirl.

2) Purely because they're fetishes I've got an interest in and there aren't many to read, some inanimate or plant-based transformation stories.

3) http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/845145/

LadyMissie

A couple suggestions:

1) A LOT of the entries in the Random Requests sticky are for fursona pics. Ignoring those, and looking at ones that are for unique situations, picture sequences, or unsual concepts could be translated fairly well into a short story. Try giving that a whirl.

2) Purely because they're fetishes I've got an interest in and there aren't many to read, some inanimate or plant-based transformation stories.

3) http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/845145/

1) I suppose I could use the really basic ideas of others. That's what you were getting at right?

2) Now I know you said fetishes but I just wanna make sure. Are they really sexual in nature themselves? I only ask because I have a shredding vore "fetish" but if there is sex involved it completely turns me off to it.

3) Thanks for the list of ideas. :)

SSJ3Mewtwo

LadyMissie said:
I suppose I could use the really basic ideas of others. That's what you were getting at right?

Aye. There's a number of them that offer ideas for situations or picture sequences that could be applied to a short story instead of a picture or pictures.

2) Now I know you said fetishes but I just wanna make sure. Are they really sexual in nature themselves? I only ask because I have a shredding vore "fetish" but if there is sex involved it completely turns me off to it.
That's entirely your choice. If you want to bring up sexual pleasure in them, that's fine. If you don't, then you don't. That's writer's prerogative.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
I am also a writer, A poet to be precise It tis my user name on FA even ( -poet- ) If you ever want to bounce ideas back and forth PM me. :p

ShadraAvro

Subject: A young girl (around 7?) with pointed ears and dragon horns
Idea: Is in a world where there is no colour except for the sky and herself
Type: either way ;)
Extras: She always carries a teddy bear. Other than that have fun with her appearance and such

Asswings

Banned
Banned
I've always rather wanted a short jabberwocky-esque poem for my userpage, but kind of suck at poems. If you wanted to try it, that would be fucking awesome.

(This is my fursona, but it doesn't actually have to really deal with her much at all. Oh and my name's Ticon. :3)

balitiger23

Subject: Male Monster x Female Human/oid
Idea: Size difference
Type: Short story
Extras: Domination and leash play

Just a suggestion, don't feel like you have to do it if you don't want too <3

Trichloromethane

Has caved to peer pressure.
Subject: Crew of four.
Idea: Cryopreserved explorers sent from earth on long haul journey to investigate earth-like planet. They wake up and arrive to find the planet desolate and barren. Resign themselves to drawn out death as they are out of supplies. They find a destroyed building and learn find a picture of a human family. Turns out humans developed faster ships and reached the world before them only to destroy it.
Extras: Emphasis on characters accepting their fate.

A bit dense but hey you want to improve. ;)

Steel_Wolf

Ziggy Fawkes Steelwolf
Idea 1)
Subject: Any
Idea: Somebody struggles with trying to figure out if they are suppose to save the world, or if they just live in a world that sucks that caused the main character to be crazy. So it would be like Donnie Darko where Donnie didn't know if it was just him being crazy or if he realy had t do all of this stuff to make the world work again.
Extras: Have it seem like there could be no difference between the worlds.

Idea 2)
Subject: Human or fursona
Idea: A man desides to become an evil vigilante, not knowing that some of the things he is doing aren't that evil.
Extras: Would you have his name be Captain Armageddon