• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Should I get this dog

Should I get this awesome dog

• Total voters

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
https://www.rspca.org.uk/findapet/details/-/Animal/RAVEN/ref/211124/rehome

CallGenericImage

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
Poor mutt has its ears chopped off! So sad to see people do it

I think her ears are naturally like that. My old greyhound, Neve, had ears that were kind of "swept back" and from certain angles she looked earless. She's a normal looking lurcher/greyhound as far as I can tell from the photographs.

CallGenericImage

See? Her ears look normal in this picture.

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
The answer is always yes. Adopt more dogs.
In my city, I can't have more than two dogs without a kennel license. Have I thought about getting licensed? Yes.

Chomby

Just Another User
If you can properly care for it in both sickness and in health, of course! Treat it with lots of love, but be sure to set boundaries. You don't want it to misbehave too much. Lol

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Given the opportunity to rescue pupper, you should rescue pupper <3

D

Deleted member 82554

As long as you don't do bad things to it and can look after it, yes.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
As long as you don't do bad things to it and can look after it, yes.

"Do bad things to it?" Don't worry. I'm not going to make out with her or call her my girlfriend or anything weird (in other words, I'm not "that" kind of furry, hah.)

D

Deleted member 82554

Surprising how most furries minds go straight to the gutter when you mention doing bad things to animals. Tisk, tisk.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
Surprising how most furries minds go straight to the gutter when you mention doing bad things to animals. Tisk, tisk.

Sorry. I know what you meant, I was just teasing. I'll be nice to the pupper.

Positive reinforcement, love and cuddles. No trying to dominate her like that jerky Caesar Millan guy.