• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Should you pop pimples?

Yes er neh

• Yeh

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Neh

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Vesper The Coyusky

I regret myself doing it. a while ago back in high school during puberty when it was a problem. So no, instead just wash it with soap and water before you go to bed and when you get up, it will begin to shrink, albeit very slowly throughout the day. Also recommend using an acne cream, Clearasil the ointment worked best for me. (not sponsored).

hara-surya

Deviated Prevert
My mother made a game of holding me down and popping my pimples. (It sucked being the skinniest kid.) My chick pox scars are far worse than any acne scars. Then again, my acne simply wasn't that bad.

If you have really bad acne? You could end up looking like Edward James Olmos.

Now that I'm in my 40s the most likely place to get a pimp these days is my butt.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Don't pop pimples lest the pimples pop you o_O

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Guess it’s a miracle I don’t have any scaring then hahaha

Z

ZeroVoidTime

This thread is gross as hell just apply acne medicine to it.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Definitively. Especially unsightly whiteheads. They go away faster, and if left alone, and only make others tempted to pop them for you.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
What idiots are voting yes?

o_O

Um...me? Everyone knows that at least certain well-formed whiteheads almost demand to be popped, so they clear up faster. It's a proven fact! You pimply foxes need to get with the program.