• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rexcaliburr

Vault Hunter
Here's mine, it's Warden! He's an original species known as a Monolith I created myself. Very handsome, glowy lad. If I could ever get a fursuit of him with LEDs, I'd be mad happy.

14093565_pweeMmyr3ECERuA.png

Victor-933

Professional Retard
Fleet Commandant So'Tasa Gu'Tanoth, Third StarForce Fleet

1485543787.victor-933_coldandcalculating_finished.png

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
Most of the linework could use a redo, and it's still very WIP. But why the hell not, here's Juno and and his birb Lima having a moment.

6zIAIV0.jpg

Shading and detailing have proven to be much bigger nemeses than I remember.

N

Nyro46

I may have posted here (or in another thread on this site) in the past my previous fursona, but since then I have made a new one that I think suits me better.
11818373_0hJ7gp0oGAa5BgW.png

Their name is Fern and they are a caracal/osprey hybrid. They don't exist in any of my story universes, since they are a fursona. They are kinda just . . . there.

Bullslayer

Bullslayer.png

Still work in progress but i do all my art with Blender 3d modeling. Bullslayer is me as a cyber wolf. Hes a hunter by trade as well as engineer / gadget maker. (Cause nerd :3 )

Last edited:

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
REF3.png

Art by Vitaly on FA

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
SI_20190712_035319.jpg

Made by my amazing friend Brittany Garrison - I finally have Actual art of my fursona!!! :'3

panther in the snow~2-1024x906.png

Last edited:

Victor-933

Professional Retard
Unnamed LandForce Lanceguard

1412914860.victor-933_underthegun2c.jpg