• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AceQuorthon

International Man of Mystery
View attachment 72620 My fursona is “Ace” she was my partner back when I was a K-9 Handler and was my best friend. She recently passed and this is how I’d like to honor her. PS I’m super new and not good at drawing lol.
*fistbump*
Fellow Ace <3

AceQuorthon

International Man of Mystery
Here’s the latest piece of my goaty boi, I got it a few days ago
1570038623.acequorthon_commission_by_skykristal_ddhen4x.png

A

Ace412

My boy Xander being drug around by the big weapon loving Yorg! (Art by Me)
YorgSource.jpg

So good! Art by you huh? That’s awesome way to go Xander! I’m working on drawing too but I’m nowhere NEAR as good as you yet lol.

Lysirell

Ruffus, the Eurasian Lynx!
Here's a quick drawing of my sona that i made yesterday. I've actually used real images as references for the pose of my character, otherwise i wouldn't be able to do it properly since i really need to practice that kind of things x'3
lowresimg.png

XanderBoi

Your Friendly Goat-Coon
So good! Art by you huh? That’s awesome way to go Xander! I’m working on drawing too but I’m nowhere NEAR as good as you yet lol.
Thank you sooo much. It really helps when someone else tell me whether something is good or not, cause I don't like most of my work. lol I appreciate it, a lot!

A

Ace412

Here's a quick drawing of my sona that i made yesterday. I've actually used real images as references for the pose of my character, otherwise i wouldn't be able to do it properly since i really need to practice that kind of things x'3View attachment 72770

At least you can do 3/4 turn lol. Mine looks like hammered garbage! LOL. Do y’all use a program or something? Cause...I’m pencil and paper

A

Ace412

Thank you sooo much. It really helps when someone else tell me whether something is good or not, cause I don't like most of my work. lol I appreciate it, a lot!

I sooo know what you mean Xander it dos feel good to hear! I do other work that gets me scratches behind the ear, drawing is NOT one of them lol.

XanderBoi

Your Friendly Goat-Coon
At least you can do 3/4 turn lol. Mine looks like hammered garbage! LOL. Do y’all use a program or something? Cause...I’m pencil and paper
I use Krita for coloring and Autodesk Scetchpad for the rough sketches. I have a smol Wacom tablet!

Lysirell

Ruffus, the Eurasian Lynx!
I use Adobe Photoshop. It's great program for art, since it has lots of tools and options, but sadly it kills my pc's RAM and it works really slow sometimes when i'm managing big file sizes

XanderBoi

Your Friendly Goat-Coon
I use Adobe Photoshop. It's great program for art, since it has lots of tools and options, but sadly it kills my pc's RAM and it works really slow sometimes when i'm managing big file sizes
I can't afford Photoshop. ;P Krita is really good for all of that as well.