• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tracks98

Dragon of the Sands
Commission of my desert dragon sona, Dilmir, by @Yacare !

1572452114.tracks98_dilmirfasubmission.jpg

His type is my idea of what a Middle Eastern dragon might look like, mixing traits of both western and eastern dragons.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I now have a super awesome ref sheet drawn by @Mile008 I'm really happy with it and wanted to post it here ^_^
file

Z

Z-ro

@MissNook is the best in the world, I swear, this is the work of a pro, and I was bestowed with the opportunity of having my sona pictured by that pro

Attachments

• ddj8kfj-a8bb781d-e9a9-4b6a-81bf-2663deebba5b.png
    ddj8kfj-a8bb781d-e9a9-4b6a-81bf-2663deebba5b.png
    521.2 KB · Views: 28

NotACrow

Here's a bunch of crappy Images drawn using a mouse(I used to have a Drawing-Tablet but threw it away about a month ago as I didn't use it much). Hope you like em':
Fur_Hacker.png
Fursona_Face.png

BossRabbit

Patron Lapin
A very, very, very rough sketch since I'm still trying to shake off all the rust... My biggest problem is I get frustrated very easily when it doesn't instantly turn out perfect and I literally have to force myself to make skeletons. I keep hoping I can just sketch it out and be amazing but obviously not. I learn a little more in krita every day though.

Attachments

• IMG_20191111_205647.jpg
    IMG_20191111_205647.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 52

MadKiyo

Furry from the discount section
Been a long time since I last drew him, but here he is again:

4T6Zmc5.jpg

Failcon

Wolfy boi :3
Finally brought to life with the help of the awesome 6yndybell, who worked with me to create what me and my stupid brain could not :D
Failcon.%20Low%20Resolution%20for%20Web_zpsl8ddlk9v.jpg

Failcon%20icon.%20Low%20Resolution%20for%20Web_zpsczqvkxpu.jpg

Last edited:

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord & Local Robot Kinnie
Steele, the lace monitor! I need to make an actual ref of him sometime...

Attachments

• Steele Sketches.jpg
    Steele Sketches.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 13