• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I was just playing around and accidentally colored your image.
Blue Sky Love.jpg

82f25214868ef3d7adebaaaa1a6fe601.jpg
9e0bd59481637e538a6dbcb22a3b175d.jpg

Both were commissioned from Anonsky.

Her name is Sunniva "Sunny" Barkinson, a 35 year old club singer at Eternal Moon club. Her design was inspired mostly from Disney movies, particularly Perdita from 101 Dalmatians, one of the dress was based from actress Raquel Welch from Naked Gun 3.

I have other 2 characters, you can just visit my FA page (TheLastDemiwolf) if you wanna see em.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
It's been a bit so I'll post some art that I commissioned. :)

Character: Faline
Owner: Yours truly
Artists: Stated below

jabsXHr.gif

hVbaB3D.jpg

By: Rettriverr

LfeKTrD.jpg

By: CrystalBerry

755ykcW.jpg

By: HidingMonster

sXKxH1P.jpg

By: RonnikTaylor

wMI10LR.jpg

0fWKh93.jpg

By: Taurus666

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
This is just cool :cool:
I want one :3 How much was it?

If I remember correctly...$250-$350 area. I can't remember the exact number since it was last year. They open animation commissions rarely but I HIGHLY recommend them as the artist is super sweet and very understanding. ♡

Also, I adore your Fursona's colors. :)

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
If I remember correctly...$250-$350 area. I can't remember the exact number since it was last year. They open animation commissions rarely but I HIGHLY recommend them as the artist is super sweet and very understanding. ♡

Also, I adore your Fursona's colors. :)
That's a lot...hmm, I'll have to make sure I keep an eye out. :3

Aww, thank you! Your girl's looking stylin' as always :D
We should talk again sometime cos it's been so long :3

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
That's a lot...hmm, I'll have to make sure I keep an eye out. :3

Aww, thank you! Your girl's looking stylin' as always :D
We should talk again sometime cos it's been so long :3

Apparently so. I have a horrible memory. I knew I recognized you from somewhere but just couldn't pin point it. ^^; But I promise you aren't forgettable, I literally don't even remember what I ate for breakfast today...or if I ate breakfast...hmm.

And yeah, animations can be expensive. But honestly imo it's worth the cost.
Especially if the animations are Traditional or relatively smooth looking, since seeing your character in motion is just the most gratifying feeling.

It's kinda like getting art of your character for the first time if you can't draw, or getting a ref Sheet for the first time. It's just that "next step" so to speak, of really fleshing your character out art wise and putting some spark into them. But I'm an Animation geek so don't mind me.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
And here's one picture of my main characters sister Azura.

Attachments

• 1565161562.ceruleanblues_bluefull.jpg
    1565161562.ceruleanblues_bluefull.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 22