• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ZanyAngel28

ZanyAngel
That's some size difference! I certainly hope that earring makes her grow larger!
Yes she does grow larger when she becomes a dragon. She is only just barely smaller then him. I have a headshot of her actually in dragon form. Also art by me again.

Attachments

• DC2147F4-68A1-453D-A8B1-1B6F1E50CF8F.jpeg
    DC2147F4-68A1-453D-A8B1-1B6F1E50CF8F.jpeg
    257.9 KB · Views: 23

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
Yes she does grow larger when she becomes a dragon. She is only just barely smaller then him. I have a headshot of her actually in dragon form. Also art by me again.
AH! She's a floofy dragon!

Well I think it’s tough on the eyes when it’s the entire character colored red but I love what ur sona looks like with the white.
Yes, I'm conflicted on the two because I love both so much! When I draw them together I make as they are BFFs.

ZanyAngel28

ZanyAngel
AH! She's a floofy dragon!

Yes, I'm conflicted on the two because I love both so much! When I draw them together I make as they are BFFs.

Yes she is so floofy! She has to be scaly and floofy! Lol
Well that’s a good way to do that. They look good as bffs!

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
<3 <3 <3

Created by Macabrelion from Instagram

matteblackicon.png

JustAlex1997

Autumn the Squirrel
I feel kind of lazy about using this one, but as it's been a while since I've been able to draw, I'm only just now getting around to making the second (full-body) drawing. I won't be lazily using a background from Google for this next one.

She's simple, but I like her.

EWuduYBX0AApiFH

Vitamin B12

Ultimate Space-faring Fox
Here's one I did today of my guy in a space suit. Not the most beautiful thing, but we work with what we got right?

Attachments

• FursonaSpaceSuit.jpg
    FursonaSpaceSuit.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 19

Vitamin B12

Ultimate Space-faring Fox
Here’s a number I just did to get used to digital art.

Attachments

• 2AE3BB68-E2E9-460A-A4F1-34531047E6C2.png
    2AE3BB68-E2E9-460A-A4F1-34531047E6C2.png
    334.8 KB · Views: 37