• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
Yes she does grow larger when she becomes a dragon. She is only just barely smaller then him. I have a headshot of her actually in dragon form. Also art by me again.
AH! She's a floofy dragon!

Well I think it’s tough on the eyes when it’s the entire character colored red but I love what ur sona looks like with the white.
Yes, I'm conflicted on the two because I love both so much! When I draw them together I make as they are BFFs.

ZanyAngel28

ZanyAngel
AH! She's a floofy dragon!

Yes, I'm conflicted on the two because I love both so much! When I draw them together I make as they are BFFs.

Yes she is so floofy! She has to be scaly and floofy! Lol
Well that’s a good way to do that. They look good as bffs!

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
<3 <3 <3

Created by Macabrelion from Instagram

matteblackicon.png

JustAlex1997

I feel kind of lazy about using this one, but as it's been a while since I've been able to draw, I'm only just now getting around to making the second (full-body) drawing. I won't be lazily using a background from Google for this next one.

She's simple, but I like her.

EWuduYBX0AApiFH

Vitamin B12

Ultimate Space-faring Fox
Here's one I did today of my guy in a space suit. Not the most beautiful thing, but we work with what we got right?

Attachments

• FursonaSpaceSuit.jpg
    FursonaSpaceSuit.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 28

Vitamin B12

Ultimate Space-faring Fox
Here’s a number I just did to get used to digital art.

Attachments

• 2AE3BB68-E2E9-460A-A4F1-34531047E6C2.png
    2AE3BB68-E2E9-460A-A4F1-34531047E6C2.png
    334.8 KB · Views: 51