• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Well, took me a while, but this is what the finished version looks like. I dubbed this final character Paradox the GlitchCat, a feline with glitch-like abilities. He has three forms, with the first being his normal one, the second being the Virus form, and the last being his Delete All form. Colors were inspired by different things I use. His neutral form color, you guessed it, Xbox. His second form color, just from Moonlight and Lavender. And the last is dull, meant to be the Endgame form, for when the real control alt delete stuff kicks in.

1594708622.ruki-the-zorua_paradox_the_glitchcat.png

1594708866.ruki-the-zorua_corrupted_paradox.png

1594711684.ruki-the-zorua_end_for_you_paradox_final_form.png

And that's all of them! By the way, this feline is a sucker for Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, and relates strongly with it because, ironically, they both have three parts, phases in a way. Funny huh?

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Well, took me a while, but this is what the finished version looks like. I dubbed this final character Paradox the GlitchCat, a feline with glitch-like abilities. He has three forms, with the first being his normal one, the second being the Virus form, and the last being his Delete All form. Colors were inspired by different things I use. His neutral form color, you guessed it, Xbox. His second form color, just from Moonlight and Lavender. And the last is dull, meant to be the Endgame form, for when the real control alt delete stuff kicks in.

1594708622.ruki-the-zorua_paradox_the_glitchcat.png

1594708866.ruki-the-zorua_corrupted_paradox.png

1594711684.ruki-the-zorua_end_for_you_paradox_final_form.png

And that's all of them! By the way, this feline is a sucker for Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, and relates strongly with it because, ironically, they both have three parts, phases in a way. Funny huh?
Here is a tip: you should really cut out the bar at the top lol

Anyways:
Here is a OC of mine
How-To-Keep-Your-Server-Room-In-A-Tip-Top-Condition.jpg

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Here is a tip: you should really cut out the bar at the top lol

Anyways:
Here is a OC of mine
How-To-Keep-Your-Server-Room-In-A-Tip-Top-Condition.jpg

Huh.....interesting. Looks like you really made this OC hands on. And trust me, I'd love to make the bar on top go away, but it couldn't, so i had to stich with it being like that. Either that or I have no clue on how to get rid of it

FloppyPony

1581745576.floppypony_floppy_and_ruby_stargazing.jpg

1581814453.floppypony_floppy_draws_shipping.jpg

1593013644.floppypony_ruby_and_floppy_snuggles.jpg

My 2 mlpfim ocs. Floppy (brown one) the flightless pegasus and Ruby the demon pony. They are a lesbian couple and yes Floppy is fat.
Floppy is chubby with paralysed and deformed ears from birth hence her name. she is also clumsy and very socially anxious coz of childhood bullying
Ruby is thin and became friends and then lover with Floppy coz she understands that feeling of being misunderstood. She is a demon pony so people think she is evil due to old stories and myths. She also has loved on the streets with little food for a long time having to steal to get by hence bad habit of stealing and confident but sensitive attitude. she is protective of Floppy

hara-surya

Deviated Prevert
Huh.....interesting. Looks like you really made this OC hands on. And trust me, I'd love to make the bar on top go away, but it couldn't, so i had to stich with it being like that. Either that or I have no clue on how to get rid of it

The GIMP, Photoshop, Affinity Photo, Paint.NET, MS Paint, heck there's probably software built into your phone that can do it.

FloppyPony

this is my fuzzy fella, Rook!
he's a goko, an original species created via alchemy!
he likes coffee and snow <3
View attachment 89904
thats the cutest description ever
he likes coffee and snow awwwwww
love the design btw he a cute boi

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
1595020204.poprocker566_ezgif_com-gif-maker_1_.gif

My guardian spirit, 鬼哭 is now animated. He is trying to take a bite at my lazy ass. ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍
Quote: "Hurry up and get back to drawing!"

tuxedo_fish

how i mine art?
I typically use a betta to stand in for myself online, but I want to participate in art trades and the like, and finding people who draw fish is... difficult.

So I dumped my fish into a transmorgifier.

cP7aMKE.jpg

When in doubt, go dino.

Kope

Artist?
upload_2020-7-22_2-36-25.jpeg

Here’s one I drew of my sona Kope I did it in a similar style as the one I got a commission for (sorry it’s a little rough)

Here’s the commission I got for him (he’s quite shy lol)
upload_2020-7-22_2-37-53.jpeg

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Last edited:

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage

rknight

Mike_Wolf

@Gemi42 helped me design my new OC, mike_wolf2.0. She did a freakin amazing job on it BTW.
Iv got a suit in the works now based on this design and its coming along nicely.

Attachments

• 1600638801.gemi42_wolf_dude14final.png
    1600638801.gemi42_wolf_dude14final.png
    892 KB · Views: 33

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
@Gemi42 helped me design my new OC, mike_wolf2.0. She did a freakin amazing job it BTW.
Iv got a suit in the works now based on this design and its coming along nicely.

This guy belongs in an 80's action flick and I'm so down for that.

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
Well, since the forums have been down for a while, I've gotten some new pieces. I'll just drop one for now :3
Courtesy of FluffyMommaBear on FA. Or Flufflebear on Twitter, whichever you prefer :3

His outfit is ever so slightly new. His jacket's got spikes, now...and those boots are pretty funked up, too X3

Attachments

• Terry- Flufflebear.png
    Terry- Flufflebear.png
    416.1 KB · Views: 35

Mike_Wolf

Well, since the forums have been down for a while, I've gotten some new pieces. I'll just drop one for now :3
Courtesy of FluffyMommaBear on FA. Or Flufflebear on Twitter, whichever you prefer :3

His outfit is ever so slightly new. His jacket's got spikes, now...and those boots are pretty funked up, too X3

Oh thats kick ass. I love it.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage