• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

pascalthepommie

Femboy Pommie artist with a donut obsession
Pascal2.png

My sona, his name is Pascal, is a Pommie with a love of black nail polish and a hatred of pants.
Also obviously where I got my username from haha

Punji

Vaskebjørn
I did get this wonderful sticker commission from the lovely RangerReb a few months ago.

1595912440.punji_punji_by_ranger_reb.png

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
I be da notorious Lucyfur, but I am not notorious I am just Lucyfur, but I am Dumb yee yee~!!
LucybyMechaman6Lg.png

Lucysuiting.jpg

Mayflower

Chocolate horse delicacy
Lately I've been very interested in Fantasy, and how my fursona would behave in it. What kind pf profession would she have? Which role would she fill in a party of adventurers? Things like that.

I've had a couple of pictures commissioned of my fursona in different outfits inspired by Fantasy RPG classes like fighters, clerics and such.

Here's one of Constance as a sorceress:
1599071165.symphony_sorceress000.jpg

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
Here's my updated cow dragon. Art by me!

1601084320.ovithedragon_ovi_angles_halfsize.jpg
3D work is getting better :3
I have multiple sonas, but here's my main. I need to redo her ref pictures. View attachment 90696
Colourful AND cool! You spoil us :3
I be da notorious Lucyfur, but I am not notorious I am just Lucyfur, but I am Dumb yee yee~!!
View attachment 90698
View attachment 90699
Stop slaying, queen. Please...there's bodies everywhere X3
Scarily cool! Hope they're friendly
Lately I've been very interested in Fantasy, and how my fursona would behave in it. What kind pf profession would she have? Which role would she fill in a party of adventurers? Things like that.

I've had a couple of pictures commissioned of my fursona in different outfits inspired by Fantasy RPG classes like fighters, clerics and such.

Here's one of Constance as a sorceress:
1599071165.symphony_sorceress000.jpg
Bewitchingly stunning! Lovely dress :3

Kairos (Owned By Deegan)

My boy Kairos, Just a normal arctic fox whos backstory/traits and personality are both real life and fictional. I will always be thankful to the artist that helped me fully realize my sona.
imageedit_1_8618093132.png
imageedit_3_4482245480.jpg

Attachments

• Kai.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 23

Kairos (Owned By Deegan)

Welcome back to the forums :3
5th Sun did great work!
Thanks :3, it is good that the forums are back, even though I am not on them actively I did miss it, glad to see everyone is more or less still here.

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
I don't have any coloured pencils, so I'll just have to describe Dergen.

His main colour is red, he has dark brown stripes from nose to tail, same on the underbelly. Dark brown horns, mane and eyelids. Grey eyes and greeny blueish tongue and innards.

Here's a picture I drew of him.

Attachments

• IMG_20201017_093532.jpg
    IMG_20201017_093532.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 17

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Recent halloween commission I just got feauting me dressed up as Sly Cooper and my honey dressed up as one of Twitch's Skin.
I'm looking quite good if I say so myself~
JackpotAndKuroHalloween50.png

Of course drawn by Dritazura ^^

Minerva_Minx

Succumbing to her own psychosis
So I did random commissions to help people out last month. When October came, I'm guessing everything is great on the surface but the artists all ended up back home because COVID-19 and of course.

Background is a GAN piece I created, but I love Yantiskra's art of me. Yantiskra's still right in that I think my fursona self looks better with stripes.

Yantiskra's gallery: twitter.com/Yantiskra
1600560136.minervaminx_img_20200919_171331.jpg

Simon_tht_potato

my fursona is a border collie w/ ragdoll cat characteristics (personality, tail)
his name is liam and he's mute and hangs out w/ a bunch of horses

he's not naturally pink, he's white and brown in colouration but has dyed his fur - he sometimes wears extensions in his hair

12098158_oSpAnLOu4VGBLlQ.png
IMG_20200913_101035_273.jpg
IMG_20200913_095926_844.jpg
Theres the two different variants of my sona. His name is Shawn.