• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Alright so according to the forum's thread search I haven't posted here since 2020.
Time to fix that.

By: BalDam
awesome!!!!

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title

feve is a hell'uva good artist for sure.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

don't have a picture of my human suit for obvious reason but here's a picture of a human to give you an idea what one looks like.

4397212069_a593390d71_b.jpg

as you can see it's a primate with a big nose and a very distinctive lack of hair.

their paws on their hind limbs are also somewhat between the shape of their front paws and digitigrade hind feet with a distended heel which they rest on.

unlike most primates their hips or rotated more into a forward motion so you don't need to worry about that part.

their unusual mouth shape means that most of their face to face interactions are verbal using the tongue to generate a large variety of sounds.

as for synthetic communication, they've been using glyphic communications for millenia though in recent years they have begun slow integration of audio and video.

most believe that their instinct are the product of abstract values similar to that of science but much less sofisticated.

of all the civilised races on earth they are still currently the most violent though they are easy to avoid due to the intense salty smell they produce.

a smell they either deny having or downplay its potency despite being able to recognise even the most minor traces of it themselves.

bandit_husky

give me pats
why does the human drink pepsi max?
don't have a picture of my human suit for obvious reason but here's a picture of a human to give you an idea what one looks like.

View attachment 109527

as you can see it's a primate with a big nose and a very distinctive lack of hair.

their paws on their hind limbs are also somewhat between the shape of their front paws and digitigrade hind feet with a distended heel which they rest on.

unlike most primates their hips or rotated more into a forward motion so you don't need to worry about that part.

their unusual mouth shape means that most of their face to face interactions are verbal using the tongue to generate a large variety of sounds.

as for synthetic communication, they've been using glyphic communications for millenia though in recent years they have begun slow integration of audio and video.

most believe that their instinct are the product of abstract values similar to that of science but much less sofisticated.

of all the civilised races on earth they are still currently the most violent though they are easy to avoid due to the intense salty smell they produce.

a smell they either deny having or downplay its potency despite being able to recognise even the most minor traces of it themselves.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

why does the human drink pepsi max?
as primates humans have manufactured many artificial beverages based on plant juices, mostly of fruit but also root and grain varieties.

more specifically humans prefer those with strong sweet or bitter flavours similar to the high fructose fruit and omega 3 rich nuts they would naturally eat in the wild.

however they choose drinks that simply simulate the same response rather than those of nutritional value.

the ansenide and cyanide in the fermented ginger combined with artificial caffeine tastes similar to nutrition found in the root-based component of their natural diet.

however these are natural poisons to the human species that affect nerve functions.

since the affects take years to develop and repeated exposure, most humans drink it for the taste completely ignorant of the health risk.

however, these are drink are much worse than that because they are often sweetened with hundreds of times the natural sugar content.

though human pancreases have adapted over the years to compensate for the massive increase in sugar quantity, this is beyond their current limits.

some wise humans are aware of the dangers of temporary diabetes which can last for years in humans due to the fact low sugar foods are hard to come by.

often however humans let their tendancies get the better of them and drink more of this deadly poison than they should for an artificial high.

though none of the components themselves are addictive by definition, the insufferable lifestyle of humans often makes them seek quick fix solutions.

if you care for humans, make sure to carefully control their intake of potentially harmful substances that can eleviate their mood.

as we all know, humans have a terrible lack of self control.

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
What a handsome lad. Love his nose lol.
Thanks, love!

I have quite a lot of pieces of Drake, though don't want to spam the thread.

Eremurus

live long, and prosper
Screenshot_20210511-190850_1.jpg

I had to take a screenshot, because apparently the actual file is too large. Anyways: the commission of my fursona is finally complete, figured I would upload it here.

This is Eremurus, she is a female Tauren. They are an anthropomorphic, bipedal, bovine race. An engineer by profession, and a healer (Restoration) Shaman in terms of battle and war. I adore her.

She was my first character in WoW, and was always my main. I mentioned this before, but I fell in love with the culture of Tauren. It was drawn by @ryuuichikashima on Twitter. Very pleased with the results.

Last edited: