• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Praey_Tell

Artist
My fursona is Outré. He is an undead immortal called a felimancer. They are similar to vampires/werewolves but are based on felines instead of wolves and bats. He is into sorcery and magic.

I actually just barley got my ref sheet back from the artist that I commissioned last night. I am also having her do a profile photo… so Cheshire cats days are numbered. ;)

Outrè - FA Page
View attachment 123744
He looks so cool!! Love the Lore

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
Here’s my fursona! Or at least my main one. I designed her a few days ago. She’s called Soundcheck. She’s a ceromus (an original species).
2AB259F6-C47D-42FB-A789-48878C5F6047.jpeg

574453AB-891E-48F3-900E-E1AC19926B34.png

Chomby

Can't always fill the void
Art by Unknownanimal237! My secondary fursona, Jack has been venomized! You better hide your fried chicken and turkey sandwiches!
jack_commisison_small_2.png

nykalily

this is my sona nykalily which my acc is named after ! Uh! She's a gay sinner and a little gremlin! (ok actually she's a wolf)

when i first made her, she was a raver , and a femboy ^^; now over a decade later her transition has followed my own.

I'm thinking of giving her a new makeover soon!

Attachments

• D2SgQEJXgAAK5oD.jpg
    D2SgQEJXgAAK5oD.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 23

LouTekoda

Feral Child
Louie Icon - Transparent.png

Here I am! I'm a new world monkey!
Don't got a ref sheet yet cause I'm pretty poor.
He's 7 years old and lives out in the wilderness with a buncha fairies that take care of him. He likes to heal lost travelers in the water at the spring he lives at and plants trees to help take care of the surrounding forest.
His ears are normally pointier and more elf like than this but this is still a great pic of him by an anonymous friend of mine. ^.^

Loudly

The rogue borf
His name is Loudly, although it doesn't define him all that much as he's pretty quiet and reserved. He's a mix of an African wild dog and a regular dog, hence the sharp ears! If he takes a liking to you he might just lead you to his hideout in the forest where flowers and berries are plentiful under the leafy hemisphere of the ancient magical trees. You can guess what his ideal date would look like. へ__(‾◡◝ )>
NewCanvas2(1).png
loudly2_by_if_fi_dd5mfx2-pre.png
echarpanza2.png

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
His name is Loudly, although it doesn't define him all that much as he's pretty quiet and reserved. He's a mix of an African wild dog and a regular dog, hence the sharp ears! If he takes a liking to you he might just lead you to his hideout in the forest where flowers and berries are plentiful under the leafy hemisphere of the ancient magical trees. You can guess what his ideal date would look like. へ__(‾◡◝ )>
View attachment 125892View attachment 125893View attachment 125895
she is so cute!