• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
I just arrived here yesterday! Here's my Fursona! She's a pink tabby cat!
1642526923.nowkith_meet_the_furry.jpg

1642609952.nowkith_furry_neiw.jpg
this is SOOOOOO CUTE! did you draw these?

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN
I just arrived here yesterday! Here's my Fursona! She's a pink tabby cat!
1642526923.nowkith_meet_the_furry.jpg

1642609952.nowkith_furry_neiw.jpg

On my pro

Okay, I'm not even here to post a fursona but I need to say I'm obsessed with the colour scheme on your OC! So gorgeous, and I love your art <3

Honestly, it's so great seeing such a variety of OCs on this thread, keep posting everyone :) !

NowKith

Okay, I'm not even here to post a fursona but I need to say I'm obsessed with the colour scheme on your OC! So gorgeous, and I love your art <3

Honestly, it's so great seeing such a variety of OCs on this thread, keep posting everyone :) !
Thank you so much!!! I'm really happy with how she turned out. It means a lot to hear that!!

PC Master Race

1643333447.steelite_jin_taur_elephant_healer_screenshot.png

"With top-tier power of god and anime on my side, comes top-tier support !"
- sincerely, a cleric/paladin

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin

StolenMadWolf

resident Lab Wolf
This is a reference for a a sort of new fursona/mascot for my own creative endevours. I'll still be using my main fursona Kili, but this might well pop up more often. The StolenMadWolf.

Webp.net-resizeimage58.jpg

PC Master Race

1645569466.steelite_jin__24__fatter_elephant_-_copy.png

just a quick drawing with a new pose of my hand there, though I often find myself doing that to tell myself, "later" or "not now", whenever I wanna stop what I'm doing for something else

Chomby

Can't always fill the void
I'm getting a plush from Tigermoon.

Untitled155_20220223171733.png

Chomby

Can't always fill the void