• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Show me your art!

I

Infrarednexus

I drew my boyfriends sona as a birthday present <3

unknown.png

FuzzleTheMintyDog

Peppermint
Since I already posted my current stuff, I'll post the art I started out making. This is basically the first furry I ever drew.

5ac284550c9f9.jpeg

View attachment 50801

I am trying out a new graphics tablet.

Catch me sitting in a position like that. I'd look like a melted potato. Looks great though, anatomy is always just about the best thing to draw.

SkyeLegs

Reet Mazer
I'm using a Huion 610pro v2

Huion is a chinese brand that apparently has a fursona:
I've known about Huion, but I've never seen that image before. XD

I was on the verge of getting that very tablet myself, but I decided to save up for a screen tablet instead and finally got a used one for a pretty decent price last year.

TheCoyoteQueen

DarkBlood
Hey there I am Coyote or Dark I am mostly a sketch artist but I also do full detail work. Majority of my art is feral but I also do a lot of anthro work. This is my most recent piece of art! A commission for a watcher on DeviantArt. This wolf is standing his ground at the edge of the territory, mid dawn. The background took me hours and hours and I am so proud of how it turned out!

1546057176.darkwiitch_wm2_copy.png

Original Post

TheCoyoteQueen

DarkBlood
Fallowfox- I love how sketchy your brush is! I love love your style! Your level of realism is where I want to be.
Keep up the awesome work

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Trying something new, I’m part of a role-play over on Discord and I thought is might be fun to illustrate some of the things that happen. I’m trying to duplicate the ‘Quick and dirty’ style of UK Law Court Sketch artists. My character ran a night club and the police just raided it.
Club-edc.jpg

L

Lavender_Leopard

It's not quite finished, but i'd like some critique on it, as well as some ideas for the species

Attachments

• IMG_20190104_154951.jpg
    IMG_20190104_154951.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 50