• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Show me your art!

Pulmocean

i am a multimouse!
Furry request done!

Canopus the Dreamer

Hopefully this is not too egregious, I have drawn in about 12 years.

I drew a propaganda for a fictitious space faring trade league. I am trying to be old school, using pencil, paper and ink.

I drew my inspiration from the Hanseatic League (or Hansa) hence why the language is german. I have also taken some inspiration fro American radio adverts, by adding loads of caveats at the bottom of the poster.

Attachments

• 20200421_235216_compress92.jpg
    20200421_235216_compress92.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 32
My new illustration! CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!

This illustration is gorgeous Lofi!!

I love the texture, the well-used colors, the whole story, and both their expressions! I can totally see you put a lot of effort into this.

I'm not wearing a hat, but if I were, I'd do a "hats off to you".
VERY well done.

WindSeeker

The Legally Blind Hobby Artist
Here is one I haven’t put on FA yet (i’ve been away a long time and so I am slowly uploading older work as I get to my newer stuff). Procreate

Attachments

• 85BA4FA1-DD8E-405F-B4D8-C55F1CB4B3AC.jpeg
    85BA4FA1-DD8E-405F-B4D8-C55F1CB4B3AC.jpeg
    327.9 KB · Views: 13
So yesterday I finished this new piece and I felt so stupidly proud about it I wanted to share it with you :)

I know by experience that this "proud" feeling doesn't last long, so I better upload it now before this feeling goes on vacation mode. *shrugs*