• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Show me your art!

DirtySmoke

3D Anthro Artist
Personal 3D project. I am still improving my skills as Anthro 3D artist.
I used Affinity Photo for composing and ZBrush for sculpting.
3D flash turntable here https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35863572/
1586612993.dirtysmoke_final_render.jpg

Canopus the Dreamer

Hopefully this is not too egregious, I have drawn in about 12 years.

I drew a propaganda for a fictitious space faring trade league. I am trying to be old school, using pencil, paper and ink.

I drew my inspiration from the Hanseatic League (or Hansa) hence why the language is german. I have also taken some inspiration fro American radio adverts, by adding loads of caveats at the bottom of the poster.

Attachments

• 20200421_235216_compress92.jpg
    20200421_235216_compress92.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 50
My new illustration! CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!
EWMYLsNU0AAf-tm

This illustration is gorgeous Lofi!!

I love the texture, the well-used colors, the whole story, and both their expressions! I can totally see you put a lot of effort into this.

I'm not wearing a hat, but if I were, I'd do a "hats off to you".
VERY well done.

WindSeeker

The Legally Blind Hobby Artist
Here is one I haven’t put on FA yet (i’ve been away a long time and so I am slowly uploading older work as I get to my newer stuff). Procreate

Attachments

• 85BA4FA1-DD8E-405F-B4D8-C55F1CB4B3AC.jpeg
    85BA4FA1-DD8E-405F-B4D8-C55F1CB4B3AC.jpeg
    327.9 KB · Views: 20
So yesterday I finished this new piece and I felt so stupidly proud about it I wanted to share it with you :)

I know by experience that this "proud" feeling doesn't last long, so I better upload it now before this feeling goes on vacation mode. *shrugs*

1587849492.-chocolatedonut-_furry_oveja_109.jpg